Losin' It group looking to add female members!

Replies

• Kaiteemarie
    Kaiteemarie Posts: 3 Member
    Would love to join
  • lmead9231
    lmead9231 Posts: 2 Member
    Would like to lose 15lbs by my wedding July 11th! Gotta keep mindful of my calorie intake and keep on sweating for the wedding
  • katermari
    katermari Posts: 137 Member

id like to join :)
  • erinlane93
    erinlane93 Posts: 170 Member
    Hi :)
  • taburris2015
    taburris2015 Posts: 3 Member
    I would like to be added please! At 60 years young. I have stalled with WW after losing 18lbs so I wanted to try this approach for my last 20 lbs. SW 171 GW 150, but I would be happy at 155 😊
  • mcdelong29
    mcdelong29 Posts: 8 Member
    Would love to join!
  • sesalas
    sesalas Posts: 1 Member
    I am interested. Thank you!
  • savannahs21
    savannahs21 Posts: 364 Member
    Has anyone actually been able to join the group?

• I would like to join please😀
  • johitabgr
    johitabgr Posts: 6 Member
    If you are a woman, looking for some motivation and support, our Losin' It group is looking to add new members. We are all the weight loss journey, and we all realize that the struggle is real! If you would like to be invited to this private group, send me a message!

Stay healthy!
    Donna

Add me! I'm in!
    I'm also in Instagram as @johatrition
  • stephrwebster
    stephrwebster Posts: 4 Member
    I would love to join!
  • sandhillsmom
    sandhillsmom Posts: 319 Member
    I'd like to join please.
  • bearly63
    bearly63 Posts: 734 Member
    I'm down if your still looking for members.....need someone to keep me accountable....and give me a kick in the *ss periodically lol!
  • Cindy393
    Cindy393 Posts: 268 Member
    I would love to join if you still have room :)
  • PumpkinAndPecans
    PumpkinAndPecans Posts: 39 Member

I emailed but haven't heard back. I did find the "Losin' it!!" group with OP as one of the leaders. I requested to join. I'm just hoping it won't be too complicated. We shall see what happens.
  • csacani99
    csacani99 Posts: 14 Member
    I would like to join the group
  • juliepark1oo
    juliepark1oo Posts: 1 Member
    Could I be added please I have one stone to loose and keep going off track. Starting again tomorrow. Xx
  • PumpkinAndPecans
    PumpkinAndPecans Posts: 39 Member

I emailed but haven't heard back. I did find the "Losin' it!!" group with OP as one of the leaders. I requested to join. I'm just hoping it won't be too complicated. We shall see what happens.

I'm in! I searched the group and requested to join. The group activities seem fun and not at all complicated. :smiley:
  • hotpepr2018
    hotpepr2018 Posts: 23 Member
    Can I be invited please? Need to lose 30 lbs so I can get rid of some nagging health problems. I usually can’t stay motivated more than a few weeks, need to do something different this time.
  • Txfinest1982
    Txfinest1982 Posts: 1 Member
    hi id like to join, could definitely use the support and offer it a well! :)