What's your favorite and least of 30 day shred?

Options
2»

Replies

• lmarshel
    lmarshel Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    The End...the beginning. Enuff said.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Me too! My favorite is that stretching move in the cool down where you raise your arms behind your back. But I absolutely hate the chair squats with V raise!!:angry: I'm only on level 2.

Edit: My hubby and I do the workout together, and it probably doesn't help that he says "Oooo your favorite!" as soon as we start those chair squat thingeys. That pisses me off.
  • curryinahurry
    curryinahurry Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    THIS POST WAS GOOD IT MADE ME REALIZE I GOTTA GO BUY THE 30 DAY SHRED

MAYBE THIS OR NEXT WEEKEND I WILL ADD IT IN

GYM IS HARD ENOUGH!

THANKS
  • ninpiggy
    ninpiggy Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I really enjoy the cardio workouts. I had completely forgotten about how effective jumping jacks are at producing a nice cardiovascular workout.

I absolutely detest the side lunges with raises. Bah! I really hate them.
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    THIS POST WAS GOOD IT MADE ME REALIZE I GOTTA GO BUY THE 30 DAY SHRED

MAYBE THIS OR NEXT WEEKEND I WILL ADD IT IN

GYM IS HARD ENOUGH!

THANKS

If you want to try it out before you buy....check free ondemand...Uverse has level one on theirs!
  • CandyR1018
    CandyR1018 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Not exercise related, but I find it hysterical in level 1 when Natalie STOPS doing the lunges and just does the arms! I just discovered that you can turn off her voice and listen to the music, but I wish I could keep her voice and play my own music.
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Not exercise related, but I find it hysterical in level 1 when Natalie STOPS doing the lunges and just does the arms! I just discovered that you can turn off her voice and listen to the music, but I wish I could keep her voice and play my own music.

Yea I love that too Natalie slacks a bit throughout the dvd and in Ripped in 30 advanced girl, B. really slacks off alot, I'm surprised they didn't redo it or I wonder if Jillian said something later LOL. Plus I agree I wish I could put in my own music I tried with no sound and mine but hated it without Jillian's ques.
  • kate8085
    kate8085 Posts: 62
    Options
    I love anything abs in the video, but I hate, hate, HATE the jump rope. I don't know why, but it just bugs the crap out of me.
    I am on Level 2 and I have to say I felt a major burn in my shoulders today. Yikes, I am kind of scared for Level 3.
  • delmeg10
    delmeg10 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I love the punches, but it's probably because I also do Tae-Bo. I hate the bicycle crunches, because they never get easier for me. It feels like that minute is 5 minutes long!
  • jenblowsbubblez
    jenblowsbubblez Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't say there is any part that I LOVE..I do like the punching and ab crunchs(probably cuz I need a lot of work on those abs, but I hate anything that has the word PLANK in it. I always yell back at Jillian, "Plank you!":blushing:

love it! plank you jillian! lol
  • Kmart4910
    Options
    I also love when Natalie slacks off, makes me laugh every day.

I wish there was a way not to have to listen to Jillian but to know when it's time to be done with a particular exercise. For example, when I'm doing crunches, I can't see the video (I play it on my computer so it's not in my line of sight while I'm lying on the floor). I just wish there was a countdown of how many left, without all her "nonsense" comments that I listened to the first few times.

Level 1- I love the punches. Love Circuit 3, the whole thing. I find that I can do the jump rope this time without having to stop... in Circuit 1, I can't do jumping jacks, jump rope, repeat, without stopping. Maybe too much jumping around? Lol.

I HATE pushups. Even modified. I do them against the wall (Pretty far away, but still). I'm such a wuss.

Great thread.