NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Mint chocolate Hershey's kisses or Dove mint milk chocolate
  • xelsoo
    xelsoo Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter <sigh> and cheese.

I basically never buy PB anymore because I will have the whole jar in two days by the spoonful. I bought PB2 but rarely use it. As for cheese, I'm better at controlling it. I've found a few lighter but still tasty versions of my favorites which I have on the daily and leave the real, decadent ones for the weekend or when I have guests. I live in France so the cheese options are limitless!
  • wyogal79
    wyogal79 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Homemade chocolate chip cookies. I make them only once or twice a year and indulge to my heart's content on those days.

I love chocolate chip cookies.
    I actually found a "healthier" version of Peanut butter chocolate chip cookies with Quinoa. Surprisingly, they turned out really good. about 2 cups of Quinoa, I use Organic Natural Peanut butter, Dark Chocolate chips, 1 egg, pure maple syrup, sea salt and vanilla extract.
  • wyogal79
    Options
    RichF2012 wrote: »
    Full-sugar sodas, especially Pepsi. I can't do the whole "pizza 'n' beer" thing; it has to be pizza and Pepsi. Full sugar sodas seem to be the dragon that I cannot slay. I'm starting cold turkey today to try to eliminate soda from my life. There's no more soda in the house and I plan to leave my wallet in my car when I get to work to keep me from going to the vending machines in our break room!

Mine is also Pepsi. I haven't had a soda in a month. Surprisingly, I haven't craved it. I still have my caffeine though, Coffee. I also have been drinking more water, which helps.

• wyogal79
    Options
    food in general is my weakness, but I have learned portion control and I have been eating more veggies and fruit, less candy and I haven't had a soda in a month. I have lost 10 pounds in the last month.
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Movie theater popcorn with butter. I have to have it. To myself. I'm not *kitten* sharing with anyone. I deal with it by eating it. It's not like I go to the movies very often so it's really a treat.
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,710 Member
    Options
    xelsoo wrote: »

I basically never buy PB anymore because I will have the whole jar in two days by the spoonful. I bought PB2 but rarely use it. As for cheese, I'm better at controlling it. I've found a few lighter but still tasty versions of my favorites which I have on the daily and leave the real, decadent ones for the weekend or when I have guests. I live in France so the cheese options are limitless!

I can not have peanut butter in the house either- a jar would dissapear in 2 days... 😂
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Wine.

No more boxed wine .. dangerous stuff.
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Options
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    xelsoo wrote: »

I can not have peanut butter in the house either- a jar would dissapear in 2 days... 😂

yup...me too. Can't have any nut butters/tahini either. I do go through containers of pb powder though ha!