Goal is to loose over 100 pounds

Options
Fell in to depression gained so much i dont even know myslef when i look in the mirror. In need of fun motivating friends

Replies

• Pamela_Sue
    Pamela_Sue Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I belong to a MFP group called Larger Losers. You are welcome to join - I provided the link below:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/133315-larger-losers
  • conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    Options
    I belong to the Larger Losers group,too....it is very supportive and motivational.....lots of friends and great information!
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community! <3

If you haven't already, read the stickies at the top of the getting started forum. Very informative and helpful.

Buy a food scale. Weigh everything you eat and log into the food diary.

Good luck with your journey!
  • aracely2224
    aracely2224 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MFP has helped me achieve my goals with the calorie count. I’m cheering for you!

You can do it! 🌺
  • MzKemy
    MzKemy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey! The hardest part is staying committed (my own personal experience). Your welcome to add me. I’m looking for motivation myself.
  • jjph1124
    jjph1124 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello. I been on on years ago. Decided come back. I have lost 40 pounds but it took me many many years to do so and to keep that off! I still need lose at 50 to continue be healthy.

Add me, I am very supportive and understanding.
  • KTPgrandmaZ
    KTPgrandmaZ Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello all I’m here to lose over 100 pounds. I’m in a wheelchair and will be able to do chair exercise along with some walking with help. Need accountability
  • WildAmaryllis
    WildAmaryllis Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your journey 😊