Replies

• blondeandfeistyAF13
    blondeandfeistyAF13 Posts: 1,587 Member
    I don't want to be at work.

I am with you! I don't either :(
  • ExileFromTheNorth
    ExileFromTheNorth Posts: 3,038 Member
    dzyfnmcwyro4.jpeg

Sometimes pics are deeper than they appear. This is me today; confident, strong.. nothing like the insecure girl I was years ago...!! Don’t ever let anyone tell you that you’re not pretty enough, hot enough, skinny enough, built enough.. you are already enough- just as you are!!

Christ...watch the wagons circle this!!!!!
  • ExileFromTheNorth
    ExileFromTheNorth Posts: 3,038 Member
    tams_89 wrote: »
    vm4ly698o7sy.jpg
    New PJ's 🤗🤗

Yes please...

• s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    tams_89 wrote: »
    vm4ly698o7sy.jpg
    New PJ's 🤗🤗

🤗❤

I cannot help but hear a Caribbean accented gent saying 'Welcome to dee Is-lahnds' when I see your name.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    1v1f91kwsw2t.jpeg
    The smile and red lip is back, and it’s a twofer because I fancy today 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

Love it!!!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    te8tvm6dif8u.jpg

Not a selfie, but NO RULES! Throwback to 26 years ago today....we were such babies!!

Awww.. you both look sooo young.
  • blondeandfeistyAF13
    blondeandfeistyAF13 Posts: 1,587 Member
    luxduca1 wrote: »
    oudzag451lzp.jpeg

Is it the weekend yet???

Now every time I see you post I think of Bruce Willis because someone said it yesterday! lol
    That's a good thing . . . Bruce Willis has been a long-time crush of mine <3:D
  • luxduca1
    luxduca1 Posts: 329 Member
    luxduca1 wrote: »
    oudzag451lzp.jpeg

Is it the weekend yet???

Now every time I see you post I think of Bruce Willis because someone said it yesterday! lol
    That's a good thing . . . Bruce Willis has been a long-time crush of mine <3:D

It isn’t the first time I’ve told that and I totally take it as a nice compliment! He’s a cool cat ☺️
    I’m glad I can help sustain your long-time crush 😊
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    dfil7br8t3ir.jpg

I tried to push play🤷‍♀️
  • melissawill2017
    melissawill2017 Posts: 1,131 Member
    1sphere wrote: »
    dzyfnmcwyro4.jpeg
    this pic 😍

Thank you!

• melissawill2017
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    dzyfnmcwyro4.jpeg

Sometimes pics are deeper than they appear. This is me today; confident, strong.. nothing like the insecure girl I was years ago...!! Don’t ever let anyone tell you that you’re not pretty enough, hot enough, skinny enough, built enough.. you are already enough- just as you are!!

Love the pic and the sentiment! I agree one bazillion percent! And you are absolutely breathtakingly beautiful.

Thanks so much!
  • melissawill2017
    KEVIN2205 wrote: »
    dzyfnmcwyro4.jpeg

Well said and looking gorgeous 😍

Thank you😊

• heyjude0225
    heyjude0225 Posts: 913 Member
    dfil7br8t3ir.jpg

I tried to push play🤷‍♀️

:D keep trying? Lol
  • USAFProud
    USAFProud Posts: 1,293 Member
    USAFProud wrote: »
    Couple years ago with my favorite person and best friend in the world. This is before his Marine Corp days.
    Really missing this guy right now!!
    bnr4fl7zidil.jpeg

Awwww!!! You are such a sweet mom and a knock out too...he's a chip off the hot block....😎...you're both amazing and thank you for your service and for your boys....you done good girl🤗😍👊❤❤❤
    Thank you for your kind words. He is what keeps me going in so many ways. I can’t even express how proud of him I am! ❣️
  • melissawill2017
    dfil7br8t3ir.jpg

Love everything about your look- hat, shirt, tat..