Restart button

Here we go, starting a new journey! I love the exercise part but my nutrition is lacking. Work in progress every day!

Replies

• LouVee186000
    LouVee186000 Posts: 81 Member
    Here we go, starting a new journey! I love the exercise part but my nutrition is lacking. Work in progress every day!

Welcome and good luck on the journey! If you haven't done so already, it's worth reading the top posts in the Getting Started forum, I found them to be very helpful.
  • aracely2224
    aracely2224 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Welcome! MFP has helped me achieve my goals with the calorie count. I’m cheering for you!

You can do it! 🌺
  • Danp
    Danp Posts: 1,561 Member

Welcome back.

Weight management I've found involves a bit of trial and error so when returning I think it's really important to ask yourself a couple of questions so you can learn from your experience and give yourself the best possible chance this time round.
    1. What worked last time? What approach did you find really easy and natural that you can repeat?
    2. What didn't work last time? What did you struggle with or find just didn't seem right so you can avoid that this time?
    3. What are you going to do different? What approaches haven't you tried that you think might be right and worth giving a shot?

G'luck