Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Gastric Sleeve 2 years post OP

Hello,

I'm 2 years post op and have been at current weight for 6-9 months. I'm happy with maintaining but I still have approximately 70-90 pounds to loose. I was looking for a sleeve sister that is on the same path as me and would like someone to talk to and compare notes. Please drop me a note. I feel amazing but it is now time to finish the journey.

Replies

• Pamela_Sue
    Pamela_Sue Posts: 563 Member
    Hi, if you don't happen to get a response I would recommend: 1) Searching previous posts for 'gastric sleeve' and finding other supporters that way; and 2) click on "Groups" and search for 'gastric sleeve' and/or 'bariatric' to find groups you may join. Look for groups with recent postings to find the most active groups.

Wish you well on your health journey!
  • kaysday
    kaysday Posts: 256 Member
    Hi I am 8 months post op. I am stuck too and need an accountability partner. I started back up again. I gained 5 pounds on vacation last week. Started a reset and am now down 6 pounds in 4 days!!! I still need to lose 80+ pounds til goal weight.
  • mremington1
    mremington1 Posts: 2 Member
    Hello, I'm game if you are. I want to loose 70 but 90 would be an amazing accomplishment. Drop me a note. I'm a night shift nurse so I'll be on at night.
  • LisaJayne71
    LisaJayne71 Posts: 197 Member
    I just had my sleeve 5 weeks ago so it's still early days for me. Looking for fellow friends for support and ideas etc!!