September 2019 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    @Elise4270 I love this picture of her. She loves butter and knows enough to get in the sink while I’m eating my breakfast in the morning to lick the knife! She also
    loves bacon bits I put in my scrambled eggs.

Aww. That makes me wanna make breakfast. Every time my dd is cooking that particular cat is in there either sprawled out on the floor, “look, I’m so cute. Pet my belly, if you wanna feed me, I might indulge” or on the counter watching, waiting. She loves dd and her cooking. I love that you spoil your fur baby.
  • MegaMooseEsq
    MegaMooseEsq Posts: 3,118 Member
    Options
    kjkrentsa wrote: »
    Hello,

I started back up the end of June and am learning how to run with asthma & plantar-fasciitis. I have done lots of 5k's but no 10 k's in quite a while. I'm getting to be more serious about running now, making it part of my day every day. My two sons run cross country, modified & varsity - it's fun watching them. I'm one proud Momma.

My goal was just to run for 30 min every day. I've mastered asthma, still fighting plantar-fasciitis. Usually, I'm good, but I broke a 12-day running streak because it hurt too much a couple of days ago.

So - my goal will continue to be to run for 30 minutes a day. I think that'll be around 45 miles.

exercise.png

Welcome, and way to get back in it!
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 4,980 Member
    Options
    @mbaker566 Speed Demon certainly seems to be enjoying his post run dip!
  • AJSkinay
    AJSkinay Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    exercise.png
  • Lazy_Bones_85
    Lazy_Bones_85 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    shanaber wrote: »
    Looks like my running buddy, Hobbes the Vizsla, is likely going into round 2 of cancer treatment. He had a needle biopsy today with surgery scheduled when we return from NJ. Depending on the biopsy results it could be 2 masses removed under GA or one under a local. The good news it doesn't seem to bother or slow him down much so far.

How is Hobbes doing @shanaber? Has he had his surgery yet?
  • Lazy_Bones_85
    Lazy_Bones_85 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    @zeesparrow I'm sorry for the loss of your friend. Hugs. :(
  • zeesparrow
    zeesparrow Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Thank you @Lazy_Bones_85.