September 2019 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• martaindale
    martaindale Posts: 2,063 Member
    Options
    @rheddmobile, @T1DCarnivoreRunner and @hamsterwheel6 Good job on the races!
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,969 Member
    Options
    @MNLittleFinn Did you sign up for the 200 miles or another 100 miles? I can't even imagine either one. Especially, right after completing 100 miles. You don't have to worry about me being you anytime soon. LOL Good luck. Look forward to hearing about it.

@rheddmobile Great race results! Glad you got to meet a fellow MFP runner.

@T1DCarnivoreRunner Your costume idea sounds like a really fun one! Good luck next weekend at the AF Marathon.

@hamsterwheel6 Congratulations on completing your first half marathon! Awesome!

@polskagirl01 That looks like a great series of races. They probably don't ship. I guess I didn't realize you were in Poland.

@PastorVincent Love all of your photos!

• hamsterwheel6
    hamsterwheel6 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    @MNLittleFinn Did you sign up for the 200 miles or another 100 miles? I can't even imagine either one. Especially, right after completing 100 miles. You don't have to worry about me being you anytime soon. LOL Good luck. Look forward to hearing about it.

@rheddmobile Great race results! Glad you got to meet a fellow MFP runner.

@T1DCarnivoreRunner Your costume idea sounds like a really fun one! Good luck next weekend at the AF Marathon.

@hamsterwheel6 Congratulations on completing your first half marathon! Awesome!

@polskagirl01 That looks like a great series of races. They probably don't ship. I guess I didn't realize you were in Poland.

@PastorVincent Love all of your photos!

Thank - you! I’m doomed now I think. I’ve been looking for others to sign up for haha
  • hamsterwheel6
    Options
    @martaindale Thanks! Hopefully will get to my race report soon. I’ve never done one 😮
  • PastorVincent
    PastorVincent Posts: 6,668 Member
    Options
    mbaker566 wrote: »
    Can't run but i did pick up a new foster
    Pooh bear
    ljyjd3hzfai8.jpg

Awwww good boy!
  • Tramboman
    Tramboman Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    So, no run today. I know we are all worldly wise runners here, but if you here a clunking coming from the front of of your vehicle, you might not want to delay having it checked... it could lead to something like this happening at highway speeds:

nzx48i590ppt.png

That thing hanging loose there? It is how you steer the car. Without it, the tire just wabbles along however it pleases. 🤷‍♂️

So yeah. This is not my month for running. BUT! BUT! I do have a peferect 3/3 for showing up to strength training so that is good.

The Powers that Be seem to have you in their sights. Hang tough!!!
  • hamsterwheel6
    Options
    Plan was to go for a long run today. I barely got started when I pulled a muscle in my calf. I thought I could walk it off, but turned back shortly after because that wasn't happening. Ugh, hope this doesn't ruin my next marathon.

0.34 miles
    exercise.png

Oh no! That happened to me a few weeks ago and I seriously thought I wouldn’t be able to do my half yesterday. I still have the bruise on my calf from the tear. I feel your frustration. Hopefully it’s not too bad!