What's your favourite part of your body?

Replies

• amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member

Oh, you made me think about my stretch marks. I actually kind of love the stretch marks on the inside of my thighs. It's like a constant reminder of how far I've come, but I also love squishing my thighs and watching them all wrinkle together, lol. It's quite satisfying.

I like stretch marks for a completely different reason. I think they look cute, like I'm a zebra. I also like scars and little skin imperfections. I'm into sculpting lately, and those details are what makes sculpts come to life and look less like a plastic doll, so I find myself secretly admiring unique skin marks on people. Makes you see things from a completely different perspective.
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member

Oh, you made me think about my stretch marks. I actually kind of love the stretch marks on the inside of my thighs. It's like a constant reminder of how far I've come, but I also love squishing my thighs and watching them all wrinkle together, lol. It's quite satisfying.

I like stretch marks for a completely different reason. I think they look cute, like I'm a zebra. I also like scars and little skin imperfections. I'm into sculpting lately, and those details are what makes sculpts come to life and look less like a plastic doll, so I find myself secretly admiring unique skin marks on people. Makes you see things from a completely different perspective.

That's very true, little imperfections are an indicator of humanity. Ultra-high-def pictures of people where you can see all their scars and pockmarks and pores and wrinkles give that feeling of vulnerability, like they're telling you their whole life story through their skin.
  • kschoono
    kschoono Posts: 344 Member
    My favorite part of my body is my strong legs, blue eyes & my boobs too. 😊
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    kschoono wrote: »
    My favorite part of my body is my strong legs, blue eyes & my boobs too. 😊

Okay, I'm kind of glad you said your chest because I wanted to as well but wasn't sure. xD
  • kschoono
    kschoono Posts: 344 Member
    It look like their are other women also put down boobs too. I am proud of my boob size but I don’t like to flaunt it. 😂
  • Markus1616
    Markus1616 Posts: 7 Member
    My shoulders after few months of workout 😍
  • MoxyLeigh
    MoxyLeigh Posts: 433 Member
    My head. It's where I keep all my other favorite things.
  • igutt
    igutt Posts: 97 Member
    My legs specially when i was in shape
  • nenelove
    nenelove Posts: 25 Member
    My birthmark, I covered it all the time but now I embrace it because it’s a part of me. Makes me super unique.
  • Clairin
    Clairin Posts: 95 Member
    I could say breasts because I paid for them and it really hurt getting them. However in truth above all its my brain. I love my intelligence.
  • Kupla71
    Kupla71 Posts: 1,106 Member
    My legs. I have strong slender legs. Must be from all the cycling and walking I do!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    My legs. They are long and lean and what allow me to do the things I love like skating.

In curling season I'm pretty proud of my shoulders, sweeping is a great workout for your shoulders. Unfortunately no curling this year cause my right should needs to be repaired. Oh I like my left arm!!! Since I use it for most things I have some pretty nicely developed muscles. My tricep is nicely defined and I like that look. In a few months the other will catch up
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    I do have pretty awesome shoulders. Especially my traps
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 31,935 Member
    Not really strictly a body part, but: Kind of the connectedness, and how I can feel it now, and how it does things that are useful to me.

I can feel the muscles moving on my sides when I bend and twist; my front thighs feel firm and solid. I like seeing the sinew-y, muscle-y things moving in my arms when I use them.

I've been active for a long time, like 15+ years, even while obese. It was a fun surprise, with weight loss, to see the muscles that had been hiding underneath their fat veil, plus I enjoy how it's easier for them to do certain things now that there isn't so much weight to slog around.
  • GoJohnGo71
    GoJohnGo71 Posts: 439 Member
    Any part that can't get fat. B)
  • StargazerB
    StargazerB Posts: 425 Member
    My shoulders.
  • lukechart4
    lukechart4 Posts: 31 Member
    My arms
  • CheekyChiq88
    CheekyChiq88 Posts: 109 Member
    my cheekbones
  • CourierSixx
    CourierSixx Posts: 50 Member
    My calves. Cycling has made them super strong.
  • RamblinMan521
    RamblinMan521 Posts: 38 Member
    edited September 2019
    I used to think it was my legs but now... the back of my ears? 🥴