Female friends for motivation and accountability

Options
1235»

Replies

• chopsuey99
    chopsuey99 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    48 and looking to lose 15 pounds (all the while gaining muscle, losing fat). Fall is settling into the Pacific Northwest (gray, wet, cold) and I could really use some MFP motivation to help keep me on track. Anyone please add me!
  • SuperMotivated56
    SuperMotivated56 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I’m more than happy to join your merry group of fantastic females 😊. I’m not too sure how to add friends though.... Feel free to add me.
  • SuperMotivated56
    SuperMotivated56 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I was doing really well - sugar-free all week. My cravings just became so strong this afternoon, that I baked and iced a mocha cake. It was delicious! 😋. I felt rather guilty afterwards and had to male it my dinner as I’d maxed out my calorie count! I suppose the small victory is that I didn’t have another piece this evening - tempted as I was!
  • katcunock
    katcunock Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, over 120 lbs to lose!
  • sweet_october
    sweet_october Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I don't know which I need most: motivation or accountability (probably both at the same time :p )
  • mcdelong29
    mcdelong29 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Would love to find some additional friends for motivation and support! Feel free to add me!
  • LadyRN76
    LadyRN76 Posts: 4,275 Member
    Options
    Totally open to true accountability from women who won't leave!! Add me if you want! I have about 25 to go!
  • janetwalele
    janetwalele Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone l am new and have managed to loose 24llb have another 35llb to loose to achieve target have had knee injury and completely demotivated and need some journey buddies PLEASE add me and anyone else really could do with all the support and good luck to each and every one of you
  • JamieS74
    JamieS74 Posts: 66 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am active on mfp, have an open diary and comment and support daily :)
  • JosJourney2018
    JosJourney2018 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • starlightseeker
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I struggle with motivation too but refuse to give up lol :)
  • msweezybear66
    msweezybear66 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have nearly 100 lbs to lose! Feel free to add me! I usually go thru my newsfeed and not forums.
  • Sanriohippie
    Sanriohippie Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    All about helping others to keep going!
    You are more than welcome to add me♥️
  • pinkafiedchick
    pinkafiedchick Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! Welcome to MFP, feel free to add me. I’ve used MFP a few times over the years, this time around I’ve made a point to add friends and have a group of people who work at encouraging each other. It’s been so helpful even though I don’t personally know any of them. Weight loss journeys are always easier when you have others doing it along side you!
  • amandah3493
    amandah3493 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. Just getting back on 100%. I wasn’t 100% this summer but definitely jumping back in starting today!
  • Aamaraa
    Aamaraa Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Also looking to add friends on MFP 😊. Feel free to add me, I always keep my food journal open for accountability. Hoping we can all keep each other motivated!!
  • Losingweightforgood2019
    Options
    Anyone can add me 😉
  • Jodiejo83
    Jodiejo83 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Would love some new myfitnesspal friends for motivation and support so feel free to add me 😁
  • karaspallino2279
    karaspallino2279 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im here mommy of 4. Trying to get back down