True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• karmor73
    karmor73 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I ate lots of chocolate cake for Nat'l Chocolate Cake Day. Was looking forward to it all month long.
  • The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_
    Options
    I just realized that I have more pictures of my dog in my phone than I have of my kids.
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    I confess that I bent the blade on DH's jigsaw while making cuts on floor boards today.
  • thepainmaker88
    thepainmaker88 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I confess I told my wife I’m gonna get some more sleep when she woke up so I could read the MFP forums....
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member
    Options
    I love my husband so much but I truly wish he would work on being healthier. It's lonely doing all my activities solo.
  • thepainmaker88
    thepainmaker88 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I love my husband so much but I truly wish he would work on being healthier. It's lonely doing all my activities solo.

Ya my wife refuses to change her ways I cook two different meals at each meal mine and hers... or watch her drink soda all day ☹️
  • twdlove89
    twdlove89 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I confess Sometimes I swear at my 3yr old daughter behind her back because she really knows how to push my buttons
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    I have refused to participate in the unpopular opinion thread because my original unpopular opinion thread was removed and I'm still grumpy about it
  • wanderingarcher
    wanderingarcher Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    The real reason I browse this forum is to steal memes.
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    I confess I love the sauce.
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I told myself I was going to leave the house today since it's my day off and I have a cute new pair of shoes that have just been laying in the bag I purchased them in like two weeks ago that I could wear.....but.... I'd have to go alone and do what? Shop for underwear? I'm probably just going to stay home again. I can never think of anything I'd like to be doing alone that's better than just staying home.
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'd shop with someone for underwear just so they could try their cute, new shoes. As long as there is a Kirby t-shirt involved.
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    s131951 wrote: »
    I confess that I'd shop with someone for underwear just so they could try their cute, new shoes. As long as there is a Kirby t-shirt involved.

I don't own a kirby t-shirt :( but yay I made a new friend! :)