True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    I am accepting applications for my clique. Must pay me monthly in brownies. Also must be willing to tell me that I need to get my act together and get my workouts done. And not let me eat the monthly brownie payment. Also must tell me I'm stunning and have nice eyes. And quote me a bunch of times. Not because you are my friends and like to interact with me, but because it is required for you to do so in the clique contract. Butt pictures on Wednesday is also required. Drawings shall be considered as a suitable replacement on a case by case basis. And most important of all you must now how to read and write. (Anyone wanting to do my homework for me may or may not.....mostly not....get a bonus).
    You're stunning & you have lovely eyes, do the brownie payments need to be made with or without nuts? LOL

• SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    I am accepting applications for my clique. Must pay me monthly in brownies. Also must be willing to tell me that I need to get my act together and get my workouts done. And not let me eat the monthly brownie payment. Also must tell me I'm stunning and have nice eyes. And quote me a bunch of times. Not because you are my friends and like to interact with me, but because it is required for you to do so in the clique contract. Butt pictures on Wednesday is also required. Drawings shall be considered as a suitable replacement on a case by case basis. And most important of all you must now how to read and write. (Anyone wanting to do my homework for me may or may not.....mostly not....get a bonus).

I'm a member of the Jelly-of-the-Month club, so I'm good.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options

I'm a member of the Jelly-of-the-Month club, so I'm good.

Was it a gift? I can't imagine, being unemployed, and Canadian, that you'd be able to afford such an amazing club membership as jelly of the month. My clique actually has a Belly of the month. A ribbon is even awarded.

It was my Christmas bonus from my last job. It's the gift that keeps on giving all year long.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I confess...I am not in anyone's clique.
    I graduated high school way too long ago.

I can be bought with beer and suggestive pictures though.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I confess...I am not in anyone's clique.
    I graduated high school way too long ago.

I can be bought with beer and suggestive pictures though.

Same.....wine will also do.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options
    You're stunning & you have lovely eyes, do the brownie payments need to be made with or without nuts? LOL

I have actually been giving this question serious thought. Brownies should not have nuts in them. However, if they do have nuts there is less of a chance that I will actually eat them, which is kinda what I need right now. But then again, brownies should always be eaten. It's a conundrum.

What about a condom with nuts?
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I confess it's okay with me if I am referred to as the cleavage police :p
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    lol someone flagged a joke. pathetic sad lonely people. Get a sense of humour you basement dwellers. I confess I would do it again and give give a feck about their objections :lol:

I didn't flag you, in fact I've never reported anyone.

But...I don't believe you are stupid, not for one second and I think you know the "joke" was pretty poor taste.

It was close to the bone but that's the best thing about humour. Imo making fun or light of things like that normalises it and reduces the impact it'd supposed to have. Nothing is above humour.
    :lol: at the flag!
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    lol someone flagged a joke. pathetic sad lonely people. Get a sense of humour you b

what joke? where?

It was deleted by a moderator.

The forum is still as bitchy and backstabbing as it was a few years ago, the reason it hasn't changed is the same people are still here, the same tired old bajjilion post or 10x new account peeps that make it horrible for anyone that isnt in their little groups (but they turn on those folks too eventually)

some are sneaky flaggers that hide. (those are the same people on your FL's btw, dont think they arent :lol: )
    some are pm sharer's.
    some are folks that insult others on their wall's because they're cowards.
    some are decent, friendly and fun.
    some know mfp is not a real "community" that it's just some time-wasting fun to be had.
    some don't.

I'll still use and abuse the forum for FWB that it is. Just wanted give some of the new folk a glimpse of the real mfp "community" :lol:

Ummm....based on how being jailed has moved you to use it as a platform to inform the masses, maybe you might be taking it a bit too seriously as well?.....just a thought ;)

Not at all. I know what things I consider worthwhile piping up about. Bitchy and backstabbers should be called out anywhere they're found as the ruin the overall fun for everyone else.

someone that takes loads of selfies is fine, someone who takes selfies with cleavage on show is fine, someone who does crossfit is fine, someone who flirts lots is fine, someone who makes rude jokes is fine.

the little cliques aren't, the hidden judgemental and insulting comments aren't, the sharing of pm's aren't, the general ill feeling these types try to cultivate towards people they don't like is yes...you guessed it. Not fine.

This can't be hard concept to grasp, a place/community can be lighthearted and not taken seriously but serious things can still happen there. Think "playground is fun yet a bully can be there"

Edited because I'll just inbox you and keep that crap away from here.
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    lol someone flagged a joke. pathetic sad lonely people. Get a sense of humour you basement dwellers. I confess I would do it again and give give a feck about their objections :lol:

I didn't flag you, in fact I've never reported anyone.

But...I don't believe you are stupid, not for one second and I think you know the "joke" was pretty poor taste.

It was close to the bone but that's the best thing about humour. Imo making fun or light of things like that normalises it and reduces the impact it'd supposed to have. Nothing is above humour.
    :lol: at the flag!
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    lol someone flagged a joke. pathetic sad lonely people. Get a sense of humour you b

what joke? where?

It was deleted by a moderator.

The forum is still as bitchy and backstabbing as it was a few years ago, the reason it hasn't changed is the same people are still here, the same tired old bajjilion post or 10x new account peeps that make it horrible for anyone that isnt in their little groups (but they turn on those folks too eventually)

some are sneaky flaggers that hide. (those are the same people on your FL's btw, dont think they arent :lol: )
    some are pm sharer's.
    some are folks that insult others on their wall's because they're cowards.
    some are decent, friendly and fun.
    some know mfp is not a real "community" that it's just some time-wasting fun to be had.
    some don't.

I'll still use and abuse the forum for FWB that it is. Just wanted give some of the new folk a glimpse of the real mfp "community" :lol:

Ummm....based on how being jailed has moved you to use it as a platform to inform the masses, maybe you might be taking it a bit too seriously as well?.....just a thought ;)

Not at all. I know what things I consider worthwhile piping up about. Bitchy and backstabbers should be called out anywhere they're found as the ruin the overall fun for everyone else.

someone that takes loads of selfies is fine, someone who takes selfies with cleavage on show is fine, someone who does crossfit is fine, someone who flirts lots is fine, someone who makes rude jokes is fine.

the little cliques aren't, the hidden judgemental and insulting comments aren't, the sharing of pm's aren't, the general ill feeling these types try to cultivate towards people they don't like is yes...you guessed it. Not fine.

This can't be hard concept to grasp, a place/community can be lighthearted and not taken seriously but serious things can still happen there. Think "playground is fun yet a bully can be there"

edited for privacy

• SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options

I have actually been giving this question serious thought. Brownies should not have nuts in them. However, if they do have nuts there is less of a chance that I will actually eat them, which is kinda what I need right now. But then again, brownies should always be eaten. It's a conundrum.

What about a condom with nuts?

Is there jelly on it?

on or in?