Options

Replies

• Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    I like dogs more than I like humans.
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    I was so tempted to use the woo reaction today. I don't use the woo but the bs emanating from this one post would certainly warrant one 🤭
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    IC I'm tired of this thread not working correctly.
  • Pour_Decisions
    Pour_Decisions Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I confess that I've actually wished death on certain people. I don't believe wishes come true anyways.

How dark is that? Am I going to hell? Sometimes I think it's taboo and that Karma will creep it's head on me for having those thoughts but I sincerely believe this world would be a better place without some people in it. :o
  • cee134
    Options
    IC this is one of my favorite threads.
  • Chael2dot0
    Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Chael2dot0 wrote: »
    99% of the stuff I post here is no true.
    But 1% is overly true.
    And it is probably the reverse of that actually.
    Or maybe not.

lol. This is funny to see.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    IC my eyes feel crooked.
  • clevelandwriter
    clevelandwriter Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I confess that sometimes when my husband calls and asks me what time I got up I tell him 8:30 when it was really 9:30
  • Adam__20000
    Adam__20000 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I confess I miss the unhealthy food I used to binge on and I very much hate eating salads
  • Chael2dot0
    Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    I admit, I have no unhealthy foods in my eating...just unhealthy proportions of them.
  • _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_
    _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_ Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    I planned to have a productive lunch break today and run errands. Instead I went home and took a nap.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,848 Member
    Options
    I confess my parents smoked a lot when I was a kid. If they left their cigarettes unattended, I always took a couple and snapped them in half and threw them away. They never noticed.

I thought I was helping. :/
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I'll look up a word in the dictionary, but then the definition leaves me more confused than the word.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    All these YouTube channels of Dads playing with their kids makes me feel pretty guilty lol...

But... Grocery shopping, dishes, sweeping, straightening up, laundry, lunch, soccer practice, dinner...

I'll get pass that one part for you in Arkham city with all the tanks and no batmobile soon kid, promise... Lol
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    I plan my own funeral often. I have been doing it since I was about 10. My memorial mix cd changes as I grow older, but Bohemian Rhapsody and Three Little Birds are always on the list.

I'm having this guy play Amazing Grace then go straight into this song. https://youtu.be/sgzZLNwqvdQ

This made me very happy because bagpipes should always be used to play ac/dc and most definitely be played with flames shooting out of them!😁😍😆

This made me sad because you're not going anywhere mr.!😡

Who would post men in skirts for me😭....perhaps you could make it up to me with a selfie of yourself in a kilt.....extra pts for flames shooting outta somewhere😏😘
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    99% of the stuff I post here is no true.
    But 1% is overly true.
    And it is probably the reverse of that actually.
    Or maybe not.

lol. This is funny to see.

😂 I crack up at stuff that I spout off too....unfortunately it's the opposite for the stuff I post that is "suppose" to be funny😒
  • cee134
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Where’s the true confessions thread? I need to tell everyone that i slept all day but make it look like I understand and acknowledge that this behavior is generally frowned upon by society
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    I confess that, at this point, it's more convenient to keep talking to someone that is very low risk for anything real than to put in any time or effort to talk to and/or meet a new person every few days that stirs nothing in me. If I honestly thought the low risk person felt like there might be something real between us, I might feel bad... But I'm pretty sure we're on the same page.