What is one food

Options

Replies

• Missmissy0003
    Missmissy0003 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I have lots of them; but none are as bad as ice cream, especially ben and jerrys. Huge contribution to why I am here.
  • Chunkabutt83
    Options
    spicy ranch!
  • ever_onward
    Options
    Cheddar crackers!! I used to love Goldfish crackers, then I switched over to Annie's Homegrown crackers. Whenever there's a box of those around, I will have multiple bowlfuls with apples and pears in a single day.
  • prettyfitchick
    prettyfitchick Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    can of soda if it is a liitter i wont drink it but something about a can of coke i just have to have one so we no longer have cans in my home
  • Nikki8287
    Options
    I have to agree with you on Nutella. That stuff is addicting! I loooove peanut butter and chocolate. The one thing I have to watch out for though is the big box of Runts candies. I will eat the entire box in one day.
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    There is nothing I refuse to buy, but there are some things I can only buy single serving sizes of. Namely salt and vinegar potato chips and hot fritos.
  • Katie3784
    Katie3784 Posts: 543
    Options
    Gummy candy. I love it so much.
  • it_be_asin
    it_be_asin Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Pizza is achievable - I have found ways of having 1/2 a large vegetarian pizza for dinner (home made or take out) and fitting it into my calorie budget. I also have cheese, tomato, capsicum and mushroom toasted on awesome bread for lunch every day, which is moving in the pizza direction, for 350 calories.
  • futurefitgirl88
    Options
    haha for me it was chocolate...I cudn't have it around...or else I wud eat it....fo SHO!!

but now I have chocolate, nutella, chips, unhealthy 'crap' lying around... i can control myself :P
  • daryna13
    daryna13 Posts: 30
    Options
    Peanut butter oh gosh a jar lasts me 3 days max =(
  • xcirce
    xcirce Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Any kind of little munchable chocolate things....like chocolate covered pretzels. *salivates*
  • anelahm
    anelahm Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Ahi Poke.

It's raw fish cubed with green onions, seaweed, soy sauce & sesame oil. I could eat a whole container in one sitting.

oh em gee. THIS!! aaaaaaaaaaand my uncle just gave us butt loads of fresh ahi he caught, and we gotta eat it up before it spoils. poke for dayyyyyyyyyysssss!!!
  • Zsangel
    Zsangel Posts: 202
    Options
    i love nutella too! But I never have enough bread to finish off the entire jar in one go :)

Wait... Nutella goes on bread? my bad :laugh:
  • Stephiede
    Stephiede Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Gummy candy. I love it so much.
    OMG!! Yes. I love gummy bears, gummy worms. I haven't had any candy since june of last year because I got braces. I was the candy lady at work. People would always come to me for candy. None of that anymore.
  • Perfectlycrooked
    Perfectlycrooked Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Whipped cream and tortilla chips! (Not together!)
    I could easily eat an entire can of whipped cream in like.. 2 days. Just walking into the kitchen and having a squirt every now and again, then I realize the can's gone(x
    and I've totally binged and eaten an entire bad of tortilla chips in one sitting. Terrible, I'm so addicted to those :P
  • Perfectlycrooked
    Perfectlycrooked Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    i love nutella too! But I never have enough bread to finish off the entire jar in one go :)

Wait... Nutella goes on bread? my bad :laugh:

GPOY to the max(x
  • Care563
    Care563 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Chocolate, wine, avocadoes....I was addicted to Almond Butter. I would eat it by the spoonfuls but they changed from a glass jar to a plastic jar and it doesn't taste the same. THANK GOODNESS so I don't eat it any more. That jar has been sitting in my fridge for weeks.
  • akaChuck
    akaChuck Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Mine used to be nutella but I *think* I've gotten past that craving now. Currently it's a must for me to avoid the nut isle at the store...especially Planters Nut-trition with the almonds, cashews, and macadamia nuts. SO. GOOD.
  • Chunkabutt83
    Options
    ive never had nutella, i think now i must try it since that is what you all crave
  • Zsangel
    Zsangel Posts: 202
    Options
    Nutella is a BIG one, but I LOVE Milo too! I'm good at avoiding chocolate (mum and sister eat it by the block) but I can't have nutella in the house anymore :sad: