Something Nice valid only for Tuesday

Options
angelicdisgrace
angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
Ok usually I am all ms negative and fiesty but today I woke up feeling awesome. So to share my awesomeness, IF you post in here I will say something nice about you based on either if I know you or your profile. It's valid only for today seeing as too how moody I can be. :tongue:

Let's begin!

Replies

• vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    I'm in. It must be a good week if you are in a good mood on Tuesday!
  • beachbum0819
    Options
    We still have no power in our house since Saturday night!!! Tired and Frustrated. I could use some encouragement!!
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    We still have no power in our house since Saturday night!!! Tired and Frustrated. I could use some encouragement!!

I hope you get your power back soon. I also hope that the damage and clean up aren't too great. We used to live in N. Carolina and I know how brutal that clean up can be.
  • JULIEICAC
    JULIEICAC Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Well, this made me laugh a bit, because you sound a lot like my sister. I am all for encouraging positivity-especially from those who describe themselves as "moody". Glad you are having a positive day! :)
  • DiabeticAlien
    DiabeticAlien Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I'm in...have fun. Wishing everyone a happy Tuesday!!!
  • Amo_Angelus
    Amo_Angelus Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Count me in
  • cm2two
    cm2two Posts: 194
    Options
    be nice...im sensitive (and sarcastic) :D
  • udallmom101
    udallmom101 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I am usually pretty optimistic, but this week is a tough one. Trying to get back at it, because last week I was pretty down with a head cold/sinus crap. Send me some positive vibes!
  • Kimmer2011
    Kimmer2011 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I'll take some of that action, thanks.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Glad to have you as a friend! :flowerforyou:
  • hsh0927
    hsh0927 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Haha...You sound like me! :tongue: However, I don't think I could find the time to reply to all the people! Sorry folks haha
  • jeff261159
    jeff261159 Posts: 385
    Options
    That's a great post and just too tempting to resist x
  • angelicdisgrace
    Options
    I'm in. It must be a good week if you are in a good mood on Tuesday!

JJ for you my comment is:

I commend you for begining your journey to reclaim that energy you so wish to regain. 10lbs lost is a huge hurdle to accomplish and I am positive you will continue to overcome hurdles on a regular basis. Great job on getting motivated to become healthy. Oh and have a great day!:bigsmile:
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    I'm in... I could use some input. :flowerforyou:
  • angelicdisgrace
    Options

I am sorry to hear you have no power and I will say a prayer for you and your family.

Here is your comment:

Since you have been one of MFP pals, I have admired your commitment to health and especially the calories that you burn. It takes a strong will and dedication to follow your healthy diet and exercise. Well Done! I am a total Fan! Oh and have a fantastic day I have a feeling today is the day you will get electricity! :flowerforyou:
  • Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    I am in an exceptionally good mood now too... thanks for spreading the cheer

:happy:
  • angelicdisgrace
    Options
    Well, this made me laugh a bit, because you sound a lot like my sister. I am all for encouraging positivity-especially from those who describe themselves as "moody". Glad you are having a positive day! :)

Julie yours is easy!

You are simply beautiful and are holding a beautiful angel. Spread the sisterly love! Oh and have A fabulous Tuesday! :flowerforyou:
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    *waves arms* Me, me ME!!!!!
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I also woke up today in a great mood... Hummmmm wonder how long it will last until the trouble maker comes out in me.....

:devil:
  • 1_up
    1_up Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    Lol I can't pass this up! Good morning!