Dukan Diet??

Options
Has anyone tried this? Pros? Cons?

Replies

• WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    What is it about this diet that appeals to you?
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    Uhh isn't he dead?
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,910 Member
    Options
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    I met a lady who loved it. She lost, gained, lost, gained weight a lot. She always started with 3 days of the Dukan diet. She said it was easy peasy to stick to any diet after that. I guess whatever floats your boat.
  • Womona
    Womona Posts: 1,605 Member
    Options
    I read this as "Dunkin" diet and was fully prepared to commit myself to that.
    OMG I thought the same thing! I read “Dunkin” as in Dunkin Donuts!!!
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    kshama2001 wrote: »

Huh.... well.... interesting...
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    I met a lady who loved it. She lost, gained, lost, gained weight a lot. She always started with 3 days of the Dukan diet. She said it was easy peasy to stick to any diet after that. I guess whatever floats your boat.

"Sticking to a diet" implies a short term strategy......so the losing and re-gaining thing pretty much comes with the territory
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    TeaBea wrote: »

"Sticking to a diet" implies a short term strategy......so the losing and re-gaining thing pretty much comes with the territory

Exactly
  • geraldaltman
    geraldaltman Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    I just don't get these so called "diets"! MFP and even accepted aids long before it was ever conceived were based entirely on common sense approaches to diet, nutrition and exercise altered only by medical neccessity. How so many miss that is boggling to me.