Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,329 Member
    Lunch Walking back and forth in bldg main hallway since it's like ghost town .. (raining outside)
  • balanc79
    balanc79 Posts: 148 Member
    Watching the lines get longer at the grocery store while I eat my lunch. Oh the death glares that I have witnessed
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    edited March 2020
    My family and I have done math, science, music, English lit, and P.E. We’ve had breakfast and lunch. My oldest is prepping shepherd’s pie for dinner. I’m about to read for awhile and then go for a walk. I guess we’re settling into a routine
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    balanc79 wrote: »
    Watching the lines get longer at the grocery store while I eat my lunch. Oh the death glares that I have witnessed

😂
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    My family and I have done math, science, music, English lit, and P.E. We’ve had breakfast and lunch. My oldest is prepping shepherd’s pie for dinner. I’m about to read for awhile and then go for a walk. I guess we’re settling into a routine

I run off a routine. I'm still sort of struggling finding one. I might need to write it down and stick it to the fridge. Maybe I won't feel as frustrated once I do that 😑
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    Thinking about taking my little man on a tiny walk. He's feeling frustrated. 😞
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Craving a cheeseburger and fries but I guess I’ll go into the kitchen and fix more of the same. Ugh. 😒
  • _Kashmir_314
    _Kashmir_314 Posts: 707 Member
    Craving a cheeseburger and fries but I guess I’ll go into the kitchen and fix more of the same. Ugh. 😒

I came to say something similar. I just want EVERYTHING! I packed a banana and a granola bar for work. 🙄 I just want a spoon and a gallon of ice cream...that's just an appetizer. 😟
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    just reading where all the schools are closed for rest of the year here in Va
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    About to make some homemade bread
  • TarryTaffyTwo
    TarryTaffyTwo Posts: 448 Member
    Eating a HOT bowl of veggie soup.

I've been stretching ingredients by making stews, soups & casseroles, instead of eating my usual meat entrees. In order to switch things up & make food more interesting, I made my own hotsauce-ish thing... red pepper flakes placed in a jar with olive oil & a few other ingredients. After 1-wk, I tried it today... WOW. Good, but like lightning.

giphy.gif

• TarryTaffyTwo
    TarryTaffyTwo Posts: 448 Member
    So ended up making a tuscan herb bread..
    It's not visually pretty. I didn't use any bread machines and I used a 10 day expired yeast packet. It turned out well and my teen loved it 🤷‍♀️

51pu2d6fjvq6.jpg

It looks great, good job. :smile:

In the occasional times I've not made a stellar bread loaf (I left out some ingredients once, so it was a bit bland), it's great for French toast, toast with jelly, croutons or bread crumbs.

Great measure... if a teen likes it, it's probably great!
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    In search of a new book to read
  • lx1x
    🥱😴
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    lx1x wrote: »
    🥱😴

Night Neil.
  • lx1x
    lx1x wrote: »
    🥱😴

Night Neil.

Thanks Jo. 🤗
  • NotSoFat70
    NotSoFat70 Posts: 304 Member
    Cooking a few smokies , brewing coffee and gonna do some Netflixn'. I'm off until next Monday , unless I get laid off before that . I'm doing sfa for the next 6 days. I've heard enough about covid-19, social distancing and whatever the latest buzzwords are. Had enough of sanctimonious little queefs telling us what's "not ok" every 5 *kitten* minutes. It's a virus for Christ's sake , not nuclear fallout. I can go outside in my yard.

I wanted to crack open the rye and have a few.. maybe more than a few. I'm freakin exhausted though .I'll make up for it tomorrow
  • Kyle_AKA_Moose
    Kyle_AKA_Moose Posts: 1,051 Member
    Thinking about winding down and reading a little bit before bed.
  • ataleforthetimebeing
    ataleforthetimebeing Posts: 80 Member
    I had my hair spa appointment today but due to coronavirus it is not going to happen because the establishment is shut down. I am thinking of starting part 2 of season 1 of Money Heist.