It s my time to shine

neyagoal
neyagoal Posts: 65 Member
I am 154 cm tall.. One picture s with 86 and other with 50.4 kg in less then 3 years difference.. I am slowly moving into recomp,(slight deficit to lose last 0.4 kg) that I can almost taste the victory 😊
8zlkktvqzplj.jpg

Replies

• kiran6002
    kiran6002 Posts: 52 Member
    Wow well done on your hard work!
  • silvercrest2
    silvercrest2 Posts: 8 Member
    That’s great! Congratulations!
  • d805
    d805 Posts: 103 Member
    Wow!!! Congratulations!! Amazing!!
  • alucca9
    alucca9 Posts: 5 Member
    You’re crushing it! Well done!
  • neyagoal
    kiran6002 wrote: »
    Wow well done on your hard work!

• neyagoal
    That’s great! Congratulations!

thank you very much..this one s my rare "before picture" but great reminder how long road I crossed and had to share.. I am my own inspiration :P
  • neyagoal
    d805 wrote: »
    Wow!!! Congratulations!! Amazing!!

thank you :)
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Fantastic! Savor the moment and then be vigilant. You now want to stay this way. Best.
  • neyagoal
    alucca9 wrote: »
    You’re crushing it! Well done!

thanks, it s constant battle but seeing results it s so well worth it
  • neyagoal
    Fantastic! Savor the moment and then be vigilant. You now want to stay this way. Best.

oh I know..now when I am reaching this goal, I am setting up a new one with body recomp to keep going in right direction. Although sometimes I cant recognize my own reflection in mirror, I love my current body and want to be even better so no way I will let myself slip this bad ever again
  • hafsatoheed2019
    hafsatoheed2019 Posts: 70 Member
    neyagoal wrote: »
    I am 154 cm tall.. One picture s with 86 and other with 50.4 kg in less then 3 years difference.. I am slowly moving into recomp,(slight deficit to lose last 0.4 kg) that I can almost taste the victory 😊
    8zlkktvqzplj.jpg
    Congratulations
    Ur an inspiration. Would you mind sharing how u did it. I’m almost exactly your starting height and weight and listening all the usual stuff from people who have done it ,just ensure us that yes be at it and you WILL see the difference.
  • silvercrest2
    silvercrest2 Posts: 8 Member
    neyagoal wrote: »
    8zlkktvqzplj.jpg
    Congratulations
    Ur an inspiration. Would you mind sharing how u did it. I’m almost exactly your starting height and weight and listening all the usual stuff from people who have done it ,just ensure us that yes be at it and you WILL see the difference.

Same! I'm almost at the same height as well! I could use your experience as a reference :)
  • GummiMundi
    GummiMundi Posts: 396 Member
    Well done! Congratulations! :)
  • neyagoal
    Being short and spending huge amount of time sitting due to my work and commute it was realllllllllllly challenging as you can't outtrain calories in a hour compared to all days activity,you have to find all possible ways to increase your NEAT..I learnt to enjoy working out ( I mentioned on forums several times already that I started with 7 min HIIT app and progressed up),time I spend excersising s ME time, not punishment( while I am doing my workouts, my husband s eating Doritos and drinking Pepsi shouting good job baby so temptations r real on every corner) ...sure, I would have bad days and get over my calories for a day but for next meal I would just pick myself up and countine like nothing happened..one bad day doesn't mean bad week, doesn't mean I will get all weight back but I need just get back on track.. God knows how much I love my carbs so giving them up was never option so I would just build them up into my calories budget, but I cook and WEIGHT EVERYTHING from scratch so I always know exactly how much I ate for the day. Only thing I can't control was my love for bread so I simply kick it out from my diet.. Its not easy, not just start but every single day s a battle, but u will succeed, as long as u have clear goal of what u want to get out of ur day.. Give urself small goals, celebrate reaching them and then make new one.. Every day I would start with saying I will lose 5 kg just 5, not 20-30 kg.. After I would lose that 5 kg, I will be like okay, let's tackle 5 kg more, just 5 kg more down to round that no on scale etc..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!