Your Friday Night

Options
2»

Replies

• nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    My friend who had a very rough week came over and I made her all the food and we had all the Margaritas. Her soul feels happy, even if it's just for a second. I would give up my food prep or any gym time just to make her happy..and that's exactly what I did.

❤️
  • RevGym2
    RevGym2 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    My friend who had a very rough week came over and I made her all the food and we had all the Margaritas. Her soul feels happy, even if it's just for a second. I would give up my food prep or any gym time just to make her happy..and that's exactly what I did.

Since you’re not the best example for your friend to have rainbows and sunshine in her life tell her to be my friend and I can get her down the road to a healthy lifestyle that doesn’t include all the food and dangerous alcohol.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I accompanied my husband to his 20 year high school reunion kickoff party. It was not particularly thrilling. Everyone was staring/squinting at me and my friend (there with her husband also) trying to figure out if they knew us, but we graduated 4 years earlier and in another state. That was amusing.
  • cbstewart88
    cbstewart88 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Watched an old movie (like 1940s old), made some popcorn, went to bed early...my ideal Friday night... :|
  • RevGym2
    Options
    I accompanied my husband to his 20 year high school reunion kickoff party. It was not particularly thrilling. Everyone was staring/squinting at me and my friend (there with her husband also) trying to figure out if they knew us, but we graduated 4 years earlier and in another state. That was amusing.

While getting reacquainted with old classmates is good from a social perspective it really does nothing for your health. You should’ve looked for an opportunity to find a place to do some lunges and squats while you were there.
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    I was out to dinner @RevGym2
    I have failed you
    And I crushed my knee while lunging my way to bed trying to make up for the lack of trails
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I'm meal prepping, hand measuring macros and analyzing fitness videos & game film online, preparing for a 4AM training session of heavy weights and soul crushing cardio.

Me too!!
  • RevGym2
    Options
    I have failed you
    And I crushed my knee while lunging my way to bed trying to make up for the lack of trails

I need to show you my video on how to do lunges correctly so you won’t hurt your knees
  • RevGym2
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    RevGym2 wrote: »
    @ wrote: »
    I’m working really hard trying to get a J. Lo booty.

That is awesome! I hope we can be great friends!

Cool. My Friend Zone might have a few openings.

Can only be friends. I may be entering in a long-term relationship with isalasyourface
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    @ wrote: »
    I’m working really hard trying to get a J. Lo booty.

That is awesome! I hope we can be great friends!

Cool. My Friend Zone might have a few openings.

Can only be friends. I may be entering in a long-term relationship with isalasyourface

Congrats! I wish you both many years of happiness.
  • melissawill2017
    melissawill2017 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    I’m currently watching 🏈 and drinking 🍷😊
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    Options
    This is my Friday night. 14 hour days, suck. But 3-day weekends are nice.

Watching Gotham atm. Nice and relaxing after a long day of stress
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    I have failed you

I need to show you my video on how to do lunges correctly so you won’t hurt your knees

Will you be wearing a speedo so I can see proper form? Please send to my AIM account.