First World Problems

245

Replies

  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,762 Member
    As a first world problem I, for some reason, can only hear this song:

    The Notorious BIG ft. Ja Rule - Old Thing Back (Matoma Remix)

  • Ninkasi
    Ninkasi Posts: 173 Member
    Work wants to send me to Thailand AGAIN. I've already spent like 3 months there, I want to go someplace I haven't been!
  • LAT1963
    LAT1963 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Ran out of bacon for breakfast, had to substitute smoked salmon.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,538 MFP Moderator
    my nail polish is chipping
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,538 MFP Moderator
    the water cooler in empty so I have to go downstairs to fill my water bottle at the filtered water fountain
  • RAinWA
    RAinWA Posts: 1,980 Member
    My back is all messed up and I'm paying someone else to walk my dog.
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    my grocery delivery gave me a very tiny biscuit tube when i ordered a regular one

    8kgu4abc3mry.jpeg

    I’m loving that nail colour
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,282 Member
    I'm going to have to close up the pool in a few weeks for winter.
  • InspectorRed
    InspectorRed Posts: 757 Member
    I'm struggling to stay awake today because I didn't get home til 1 a.m. from the football game in KC last night
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    OMG!!! If I find another overcooked spot on my quinoa/chia crisps I'm going to start a FaceTwitgramsnap rant the likes of what you've, oh, god, I love these smoothies. . . .
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    I'm having to sit in the smaller living room with the smaller TV and it's annoying me I can't watch the bigger TV. Honestly, when did I become this person?! 😂
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    There isn't a 12" mix of Kokomo available.
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    s131951 wrote: »
    There isn't a 12" mix of Kokomo available.

    I bought them all so I could destroy them. Soz.
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    s131951 wrote: »
    There isn't a 12" mix of Kokomo available.

    I bought them all so I could destroy them. Soz.

    I just want to get away from it all. . .
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    s131951 wrote: »
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    s131951 wrote: »
    There isn't a 12" mix of Kokomo available.

    I bought them all so I could destroy them. Soz.

    I just want to get away from it all. . .

    You may need a tropical drink in your hand...
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    s131951 wrote: »
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    s131951 wrote: »
    There isn't a 12" mix of Kokomo available.

    I bought them all so I could destroy them. Soz.

    I just want to get away from it all. . .

    You may need a tropical drink in your hand...

    Which one? and where will I have it? If only some brothers could communicate that to me. Preferably in song.
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    s131951 wrote: »
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    s131951 wrote: »
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    s131951 wrote: »
    There isn't a 12" mix of Kokomo available.

    I bought them all so I could destroy them. Soz.

    I just want to get away from it all. . .

    You may need a tropical drink in your hand...

    Which one? and where will I have it? If only some brothers could communicate that to me. Preferably in song.

    I hear there's a great place off the Florida Keys
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Madagascar?