Sorry babe. That's a deal-breaker

Options

Replies

• Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    check engine light on

Since there's a lot of controversy about the Woo...I mean, Disagree button, I'm gonna throw out there that I disagreed with your post on the merit that my check engine light is *always* on.

I mean, I guess this is a personal opinion of yours, but if my car's check-engine light isn't on it generally means my battery is dead
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    check engine light on

Since there's a lot of controversy about the Woo...I mean, Disagree button, I'm gonna throw out there that I disagreed with your post on the merit that my check engine light is *always* on.

I mean, I guess this is a personal opinion of yours, but if my car's check-engine light isn't on it generally means my battery is dead
    i relate
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    check engine light on

no worries man this was an inside joke as per usual anyhow
  • Reckoner68
    Options
    check engine light on

Oh ok.

I seriously wish mine was an inside joke; I've replaced so many sensors trying to get rid of that P0016 that I've come to terms with the fact that it's gonna be there til that car gives up the ghost forever
  • iMago
    Options
    check engine light on

Oh ok.

I seriously wish mine was an inside joke; I've replaced so many sensors trying to get rid of that P0016 that I've come to terms with the fact that it's gonna be there til that car gives up the ghost forever

crank shaft sensor maybe? i just fixed mine but mine was 0300- random misfire and it took forever to figure out it was the sensor all along.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    check engine light on

Oh ok.

Mine has been on for several years as well. It's because they don't make parts for my car any more and the sensor that I had to replace was from a junk yard. Thus the light will never go off. LOL The joys of owning a 20 yr old car.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    check engine light on

t4e0d2idm5yl.jpeg

This made me chuckle
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options
    People who drag politics into every conversation. People who think their own experiences need to define reality for everyone else. Inflexibility. The unimaginative. White bread. People who own chihuahuas. People who buy pets instead of adopting. People who don’t know how to participate in a meaningful exchange of ideas. People who resort to ad hominem attacks rather than discussing the merits of an idea. Poor reading comprehension. Trying to dictate the lives and relationships of others

Well just toot your 🎺 then 😏
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    Options
    check engine light on

Like hers, or the car?
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    Options
    check engine light on

t4e0d2idm5yl.jpeg

Oil and tire pressure should be ok though
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    People who drag politics into every conversation. People who think their own experiences need to define reality for everyone else. Inflexibility. The unimaginative. White bread. People who own chihuahuas. People who buy pets instead of adopting. People who don’t know how to participate in a meaningful exchange of ideas. People who resort to ad hominem attacks rather than discussing the merits of an idea. Poor reading comprehension. Trying to dictate the lives and relationships of others

how now brown cow
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    Options

how now brown cow

Brown chicky chicken brown cooooooow
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options

how now brown cow

Brown chicky chicken brown cooooooow

😏
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    Options
    check engine light on

t4e0d2idm5yl.jpeg

Oil and tire pressure should be ok though

thats tire pressure?? like which tire

The one in the dash, obvi
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    y0fh3nnftzd7.gif

nevermind...
  • melissawill2017
    melissawill2017 Posts: 1,131 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    If you’re not a fan of 🏈!!
  • iMago
    Options
    when she celebrates her birthday for an entire week
  • Reckoner68
    Options
    When she is the actual devil
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    If you’re not a fan of 🏈!!

YAY! Oh wait, I misread. :(
  • your_future_ex_wife
    edited October 2019
    Options
    When he shares the winning lottery ticket with me instead of just handing it over