Sorry babe. That's a deal-breaker

Replies

• happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    When she keeps me in the friend zone for so long i start getting mail there
  • Ignorance and stupidity. You don't have to have a Ph.D, but someone who can't understand why I would ever want to learn High Medieval French or read papers on a new taxonomy of Eocene mammals isn't someone who I want to spend time with.
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Ignorance and stupidity. You don't have to have a Ph.D, but someone who can't understand why I would ever want to learn High Medieval French or read papers on a new taxonomy of Eocene mammals isn't someone who I want to spend time with.

That Eocene Amazon basin, tho'
  • s131951 wrote: »
    Ignorance and stupidity. You don't have to have a Ph.D, but someone who can't understand why I would ever want to learn High Medieval French or read papers on a new taxonomy of Eocene mammals isn't someone who I want to spend time with.

Weird and wonderful. Who needs science fiction when science is like that?

• s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    s131951 wrote: »

Weird and wonderful. Who needs science fiction when science is like that?

Lecture on!!!
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    When she keeps me in the friend zone for so long i start getting mail there

Transition to friends with benefits?
  • steph6556
    steph6556 Posts: 575 Member
    @brustmannzwei, Im so happy i was the one to give YOU a good laugh this time! Sometimes I get a little fired up😬

@Diatonic12, cowgirl heart but born and raised in California ( ugh!! ). Don’t judge me for it. I go completely against the grain.
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    edited October 2020
    @steph6556 🤙🏼

It’s all good, at least you keep your senses about you. I have had a terrible habit of going full out unfiltered.

You don’t strike me as the typical left coastie. If you exodus, and can leave any left coast BS behind, head over yonder.

Left coast BS is a deal breaker.
  • steph6556
    @brustmannzwei, if I were clever with words like you I could really fire off some doozies in the, “say it without saying it” Forum but alas, I have to just bite my tongue and save it for my friends who know it’s coming from a good place. Ohhh, I could really let it rip about California but I’m only on one cup of coffee. 😉
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    @steph6556 It's a judgment free zone. There's a slew of cowgirls/cowboys out in Bakersfield and @brustmannzwei has a slew of girlfriends now. Hopefully, he's like a squirrel and can remember where he's stored every single one of them.

Wl2.gif
  • steph6556
    @Diatonic12, 🤣. That’s what happens when you’re a smooth talker.
  • Diatonic12
    @steph6556 I have to rein it in. I just want to mill around and shoot the breeze. I take it right to the razor's edge and then something happens. My wifi goes down or it's lost out in the eithers. It's my cue to keep a lid on it.
    Ooo, I'd lurve to tell you all kinds of things. Some days, I cringe and can't wait for tomorrow to wipe the slate clean.
  • Diatonic12
    steph6556 wrote: »
    @Diatonic12, 🤣. That’s what happens when you’re a smooth talker.

Words are powerful. One of the most powerful forces in this world. You remind me of one of my sisters in the best possible way. The one with the cough drop. She laughs so hard every time she thinks about it to herself.
    You're witty and fun. You belong with us. That is all.
  • Diatonic12
    @psychod787 <3

I'm just a throwback to

vp9d9c423to1.png
  • Sorry, dude, the cats were here before you were.
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    When she goes down fighting
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    If he has a pocket dog.
  • There is great wisdom in the statement, modified for gender, "Never stick your kitten in Crazy/Never let Crazy stick its kitten in you."

I say this as someone with mental illness dating two people with mental illnesses; we all agree that there's being mentally ill, and then there's being Crazy. I can handle a partner with mental illness, even the ones where people say OMG never date someone with DID/Borderline/Bipolar (Dating two people with that diagnosis, thanks). I don't deal with Crazy.