Sorry babe. That's a deal-breaker

Replies

• Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Has a MFP account

I never thought I’d join the “I’m-gonna-leave-(and probably-come-back-repeatedly) group but......I just may.

😂 well girl, I've been on and off of here since 2007 🤷‍♀️

Well I’m gonna now too. Starting.......maybe in July of 2022. That’s when I say goodbye. July 22, 2022.

You'll be back on the 23rd
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Has a MFP account

I never thought I’d join the “I’m-gonna-leave-(and probably-come-back-repeatedly) group but......I just may.

😂 well girl, I've been on and off of here since 2007 🤷‍♀️

Well I’m gonna now too. Starting.......maybe in July of 2022. That’s when I say goodbye. July 22, 2022.

One of these I'll probably dissappear again for another 3-6 months... But today is not that day Joshua
  • denny_mac
    denny_mac Posts: 71 Member
    Does not respect boundaries.
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    When she goes in a shock after receiving my pics and ends up breaking her 1000 day streak.
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    edited October 2020
    Has a MFP account

So three mfp accounts are ok? Phew* That was a close one
  • denny_mac
    Doesn't stay hydrated.
  • stevehenderson776
    stevehenderson776 Posts: 324 Member
    denny_mac wrote: »
    Does not respect boundaries.

Like if they carry liquor into a dry county on a Sunday?
  • denny_mac
    iMago wrote: »
    An IQ lower fewer than mine

fixed that 4 u

grxq3uautrd2.png
  • denny_mac
    Posts selfies with snapchat filters, unironically.
  • denny_mac
    Is super woke.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Using hysterical when they mean hilarious
    I have never thought about this but you are right!..I hope I never do this. I'm sort of a grammar nazi, so i should know better.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    Not knowing how to be sneaky.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    When they are really sneaky.
  • Dominant men. Or I should say, the jerks who identify as dominant men and think all women in their heart of hearts are submissively inclined. Cause I am SO not.

• AlexandraFindsHerself1971
    AlexandraFindsHerself1971 Posts: 3,106 Member
    edited October 2020
    I don't mind surrender and vulnerability (um, quite the opposite!) but passivity isn't attractive. I want to make us both happy, and that requires the other person knowing what they want. I've been with my boyfriend for almost seven years, and so I know what works for him. But without that sort of history, a passive "I dunno, you pick" is infuriating.

Now, I have a lot of dominant male FRIENDS. But they just stay friends. My first husband also is dominant and it's a bit annoying to have us both having the inclination to be in charge. In my current triad, I'm the queen. And it's good to be the queen.
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    edited October 2020
    steph6556 wrote: »
    ^^^hehe, I’m the total opposite, not that I’m judging, it was just funny to read those words because you mentioned the exact guys I like. Dominant good. Jerks bad. Thinks I’m submissively inclined... not so bad since I like a strong type A male who knows how to take charge of a situation and doesn’t ask “ what should we do” type questions. One of the most boner-deflating turn offs is a passive soy-boy who doesn’t know what he wants. Grow a pair🤭

ROTFLMAO. I like your style.

But, unfortunately, that’s how middle aged, heterosexual males have been portrayed for some time now and every day the not so subtle hints are becoming more obvious.

So much so that some women are being portrayed as helpless doofuses too who need the help of other women to do the simplest of things.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    edited October 2020
    Directionless. Has every device known to man. GPS, maps, compass but no direction. Aimless and without purpose, doesn't know where they're headed.