Hello- anyone here from UK?

Options

Replies

• Emzieroo
    Emzieroo Posts: 20
    Options
    I'm emz from sunny blackpool :) feel free to add me too!
  • glypta
    glypta Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Anna from Glasgow, Scotland! Welcome!
  • louiseajm
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Surrey. Would be good to have a few more UK friends...
  • CraigIW
    CraigIW Posts: 176
    Options
    Scotland here too :) Work in Glasgow, live out to the west. You'll find a lot of UK peeps on here.
  • sueste90
    sueste90 Posts: 23
    Options
    hi Im sue from north wales please feel free to add me !:happy:
  • daftbint1979
    Options
    Hi, I'm from derbyshire and also a "fat" rugby player. totally get what you mean about justifying your size. im dreading the upcomming season and dragging my *kitten* around the pitch for 80 mins

mel x
  • clairelizapritch
    Options
    Helllloooo!!
    Im from somerset in the UK
    Iv been on this site for not that long but i started using it more recently

GOOD LUCK with your journey of weight loss

For forum signatures on most message boards) [img]http:// tickers.myfitnesspal.com/ticker/show/156/5421/1565421.png[/img][/
  • lorrainesimba
    Options
    Hi Nicky
    I have been here for about 2 weeks and love the site and so does my family, its a fantastic help , i wish you good luck and hope you enjoy it as much as we do .
    I am english but live in Denmark feel free to add me as a friend if you like
    Best wishes Lorraine xx
  • jayb0ne
    jayb0ne Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Hey. I'm from Manchester. Feel free to add me if you like.

Jay
  • ju1ianne
    ju1ianne Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Derbyshire, UK. I've been using this site as an app for ages, first time I've been on here though. I'd like some new friends to spur me on too, so anyone feel free to add me. I'm 39, 2 children, just qualified as a Primary school teacher - athough not working as yet due to the fact that I am about to move out of the area.

:smile:

Julianne. x
  • covshark
    covshark Posts: 17
    Options
    Warwickshire here! :smile:
  • myrtille
    myrtille Posts: 37
    Options
    Hey everyone :) I'm from Paris (France), but currently studying in the UK at Warwick University :)
    Feel free to add me, I'm pretty new here and wouldn't mind more friends ! Really enjoying MFP, very motivating and inspiring :)
  • Nickwa76
    Nickwa76 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    wow..what response! Thanks to all who have friended or offered to be friends...bare with me I am getting through them all!

I am quite excited about this whole malarky now :) had a good day (food wise) need to work on getiting some exercise into daily life!

Looking forward to sharing stories and seeing your successes too :)

xxx
  • crazysarah
    Options
    Hi Nicky

Im new on here aswell and from bham uk add me if u wanna or nebody else as i need encougment
  • strawberry1969
    strawberry1969 Posts: 1,476 Member
    Options
    Hi im from london feel free to add me
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    I'm in Surrey. I lost my last 5kg on here (I think... Changed scales in the middle :laugh:) having thought I'd stop at 60 kg forever.

I'm finding maintenance harder than losing, as it's harder to find a good excuse not to go on a food 'bender' now I don't want to lose any more. So I think I'll be on mfp for the foreseeable future!

Add me, anyone :happy:
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    Im from Wales me =) any friend requests are welcome, the more the merrier i say :)
  • frankie2637
    frankie2637 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I live in Essex and welcome to MFP! Good luck and add me as a friend if you like x
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    WOW... all four corner of the UK has come out and stood up to be counted :bigsmile:

Welcome Nicky, I'm origionally from Ayrshire in Scotland but live very happily now in Colchester, Essex, England's oldest recorded Town :happy:

MFP has really helped me in less than 3 weeks to sustain what is now my life-long project of positive thinking, sensible eating and regular exercise. I'm loving it - I'm sure you and your husband will too :love:
  • maclynn62
    Options
    hi, i'm from northants, good luck x