Just wondering???

Options
Just wondering do you:-

1. Log on first thing and plan your day and stick to it??
2. Log on serval times a day and update your dairy??
3. Log everything at night with a rough idea of the calories count???

I'm a home most days so tend to log in and out serval times a day :smile:

Replies

• bhagavatilad1
    Options
    I stay logged on all day
  • ltlane
    ltlane Posts: 120
    Options
    i log in and out through the day.
  • EuroDriver
    EuroDriver Posts: 254
    Options
    iphone app... always logged in and very convinant
  • Enforcer25
    Enforcer25 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I log in at various times during the day and update.
  • jnettiedotson
    Options
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    ipod app - log in several times a day and update diary as I eat
  • stephanie8625
    stephanie8625 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    open it when I get to work, keep it open all day -- go to it when I want to eat when I shouldn't -- it helps -- read articles and 15 mins later I am not thinking about food !! I also have it on the cell phone -- so when I am out and about I have it to look at and submit my food diary or look up a food !!
  • Bluestar083
    Options
    iphone app... always logged in and very convinant
    yup ditto.
    I add stuff I know I will be eating but can edit it if it changes. Like last friday when I had 3 cupcakes, 3 margaritas and...well thats was enough for a girls night out-alcohol really stops you making good food choices! Went for the duck xo noodles instead of the salad I had planned when I looked at the menu. ANYWAY.
  • ERB632006
    ERB632006 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I log on first thing in the morning and enter all meals and snacks. I do better with a plan to follow...and I can always edit!
  • Ireshgurl
    Ireshgurl Posts: 559
    Options
    I leave both my Iphone and computer logged on and I'm adding to it all day long and also perusing the message boards when i'm not doing other things.
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I keep coming back throughout the day.
  • Leola2011
    Leola2011 Posts: 192
    Options
    I stay logged in all day.
  • SeasideOasis
    SeasideOasis Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    I'm always on....I'm more addicted to MFP than FB. Actually, I don't think I've even updated my FB status more than once this whole month >.<

MFP....Updated a BILLION times!!! haha
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    either 1 or 2. I I know what I'm eating all day I log it in first thing in the morning upon turning on the computer, otherwise I log it just before i eat it to make sure I'm eating the right amounts.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I'm in and out during the workday. I don't log in after I go home. Anything I have at night, I log in the next day.
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I try to log everything in the morning, or the day before. Then as the day goes along, I tweak it as needed. Planning ahead helps me make sure I'm getting enough protein and staying within my calorie range. If I try to just eat first and log later, I always go wrong.
  • lunchgirlie
    lunchgirlie Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I log as I eat. Every now and then I'll plan my day out but you know what they say about the best laid plans.