100 pounds to loose... who’s with me!?

13»

Replies

• teliis
    teliis Posts: 1 Member
    I’m in! And please add me as a friend as I’m just starting out and would appreciate the support of others and their journey!
  • MarissaRiv23
    MarissaRiv23 Posts: 406 Member
    Hi everyone!

I used to weigh 250lbs and lost 100lbs. It took me about 2.5 years to lose. I did this with low carb/ carb cycling and working out 5 days a week. Though I’m not currently in the process of losing 100lbs, I completely understand the struggle and I just wanted to give you guys my support!

Please don’t give up! It’s a long journey, but it will be so worth it when you accomplish your goal. I’m rooting for all of you!! ❤️💪🏼
  • glitterblood
    glitterblood Posts: 6 Member
    I'm aiming for 120 off but taking it in smaller chunks - hopefully I'll be down by 50 come the end of January!
  • Danicus10
    Danicus10 Posts: 31 Member
    Im in 311 to 220-210 lets get it! everyone on here add for support both to give and get!
  • donnadee1984
    donnadee1984 Posts: 46 Member
    Hi everyone!

I used to weigh 250lbs and lost 100lbs. It took me about 2.5 years to lose. I did this with low carb/ carb cycling and working out 5 days a week. Though I’m not currently in the process of losing 100lbs, I completely understand the struggle and I just wanted to give you guys my support!

Please don’t give up! It’s a long journey, but it will be so worth it when you accomplish your goal. I’m rooting for all of you!! ❤️💪🏼

Would love to see pics. Xxxx
  • MarissaRiv23
    MarissaRiv23 Posts: 406 Member
    Hi everyone!

Would love to see pics. Xxxx

Sure! These pics are from 2017 to 2019. It took me 2.5 years to lose the weight. 0fclt6scby0j.jpeg
    skfnen9f2pir.jpeg
    wfiinehevjg0.jpeg

• spngnetwork
    spngnetwork Posts: 41 Member
    I'm in! Already lost 77lbs, getting rid of the rest has been a real challenge- but I'm committed.
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    I've lost 10Kg, and want to lose 10Kg more. What tricks do you guys use to avoid making bad choices in the day. That seems to be the issue for me, I choose the wrong thing, although when I've pre-prepared there is no need to choose and it works, but that takes time! Catch 22

What is an example of a bad choice? I ask because some people are caught up in the idea that weight loss requires "healthy" food and it really only requires that the calories of the food for the day remain at or under your calorie goal.