Stay at home moms/Working from home?

Options
I'm very excited that I will start working from home in the next few weeks! However I am a little worried about staying on track. Who else works from home or maybe is a stay at home parent ? How do you stay on track? I still plan on prepping my food in containers to help stay away from the kids snacks!😏

Replies

• Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    I am a stay/work from home mom. The snacks the kids eat do not appeal to me. I plan my meals for the day and eat what I planned.
  • auburngirl06
    auburngirl06 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I work from home. I plan and eat on a very strict schedule. I don’t allow myself to graze through the kitchen and grab snacks etc. I have about an hour window for breakfast and lunch and afternoon snack. It works extremely well for me. The best part of working from home for me is getting to workout during my lunch hour. I can do a video or go for a run then have time to grab my prepped lunch and go right on back upstairs to work. I’ve been at home since January and I’ve managed to lose my last 15 pounds. Working on the last 5 vanity for the next few months. My advice is to set some boundaries for yourself and get on a schedule 😊