OPERATION: Skinny B*tch 2: (8/19-10/28) WEEK 2! (OPEN GROUP)

Options

Replies

• ReggaeNurse
    Options
    Hello ladies! Finally getting around to posting my goals...I'm such a slacker :grumble:

But stepping on the scale today was a definite eye-opener. The last time I updated my weight on MFP was July 25th, and I was 210lbs....and today....I...checked....in...at.........216!!!!!:explode: :mad: :angry: :grumble: :noway: I've been weighing myself all along, and managed to gain & lose 2-3lbs repeatedly, but this has been the biggest gain, by far! And while I am very upset with myself about this gain, I only have myself to blame for it. I spent the entire summer eating whatever I wanted, barely working out, barely logging, and barely connecting with my MFPeeps. Not cool at all!!!! Prior to today's weigh-in, I was down 25lbs since joining MFP, and I honestly think that my success went straight to my head. For some reason, mentally, I thought I made it...when in fact my goal is to lose 80lbs by December 31st. This crap is the same cycle I've always been dealing with...I always find a way to get comfy with my loss, and then I start to make excuses and slack off. Well, I'm done with the roller coaster....for real! And if I truly wanna be a skinny b!tch (and I really dooooooo!!!!!), then I gotta stop making excuses, and kick my own butt into gear. I know that I have the ability to lose the weight, and I know that I am determined to do it....and I know that I WILL get it done. Soooo, feel free to hold me accountable, and check me if you see bad habits creeping up. We all have our battles, but as long as we stick it out, and don't give up, we will hit our target. Soooo, here are my stats:

Current Weight (8/28): 216
    Weight lost since last week: 0
    Calories burned since last week: 0
    Nutrition goal met?? Not even close!
    How many miles did you travel this past week: 0

NEW GOALS for the week of 8/26 through 9/2:
    Calorie burn goal: 2000 cals burned while being active at least 4 days this week
    Weight loss goal: 2lbs
    Nutrition goal: stay under 1400 cals per day, drink at least 12 glasses of water daily, and stay under my carbs/sugar goals, while increasing my protein intake

Measurements: Will update measurements as soon as I find my measuring tape
    Height: 5’4”
    SW:216
    Chest:
    Waist:
    Hips:
    Thighs:
    Calves:
    Arms:

CW: 216
    Total Loss: 0
    Pounds to Lose: 21
    ULTIMATE GOAL WEIGHT BY END OF CHALLENGE: 195 (21lb loss)....I can do it!!! :smile:

**From previous challenges, I have gotten into the habit of weighing in on Mondays, so I think it may be best for me to stick with that routine (forgive me)...but I'll check into the message boards periodically during the week, and continue to post my updates and show support as much as I can**

Happy losing B!tches!!!!:wink:
  • kell_riley
    kell_riley Posts: 312
    Options
    Hey girls how we all doing? I'm good! Stayed under yesterday and will do today also, I'm really struggling to get much exercise in as I have no way of getting away from the house while oh is working. I've been cleaning and cleaning my house just to earn cals lol! Must go more cleaning to do Pmsl!
  • caroltina
    caroltina Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Current Weight (26/08): 228lb
    Weight lost since last week: no progress
    Calories burned since last week: 4094
    Nutrition goal met?? Yes over all, a little up a little down each day
    How many minutes exercise : 360
    Total cals eaten :  10,261  of 10,500
    Victories : 1365 hours of exercise in august, bought a size 18 top with no stretch!!!!

NEW GOALS for the week of 26/08 through 02/09
    Calorie burn goal: 3000
    Weight loss goal: 4lb
    Nutrition goal: under 1500 cals , 6 glasses of water a day , 10,500 cals per week

Measurements : 
    Bust: 44. Down 1/2 inch
    Chest (bra band) : 37
    Waist : 40. Down 1/2 inch
    Hips : 49.  Down 1/2 inch
    Arm : 12.5
    Thigh : 22.5

Ultimate goal for 28/10/11 : 210lb ( 15 lb) in 10 weeks
    448 fl oz water

Sorry I am late posting we have been away camping!!! Since camping I lost 2lb, but since that was Monday I will keep this in this week!!!!
  • caroltina
    Options
    Hey girls how we all doing? I'm good! Stayed under yesterday and will do today also, I'm really struggling to get much exercise in as I have no way of getting away from the house while oh is working. I've been cleaning and cleaning my house just to earn cals lol! Must go more cleaning to do Pmsl!

There are tonnes of great work outs you can do at home with no equipment - Check out :
    http://www.shape.com/lifestyle/entertainment-and-celebrities/cover-models/audrina-patridge-workout-4-moves-for-a-sexy-6-p?page=4#.Ti8-rVwzbtY.facebook

http://www.madefittv.com/

There are loads of things you can do here- on made fit tv look for tabata - is intense but quick!!!
  • lena69au
    lena69au Posts: 11 Member
    Options

There are tonnes of great work outs you can do at home with no equipment -

I can't get away to do exercise much either. I walk around the block in the evening if I can but I've been known to just turn up the tunes in the house and dance with my kids, do an extra push on the housework and I use my hubby's Xbox to do the Zumba workout (which is fun!). It saves me heaps of cash at the gym and fits in my crazy schedule.
  • dyiaane
    dyiaane Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I'm having a hard time with eating and working out due to Hurricane Irene. No power Day 3.
  • GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    GPSHEALTHCOACHING Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I'm a little bit late to this party but decided to wait to get my 4 kids settled for school until I focus on myself!

As of today I weighed 181.4.

I hope to weigh 180 on or before Fri. I plan to workout everyday and keep my 5-6 mini meals around 200/250 calories.

I'll wait til Fri to fill in the rest of the form as much of it won't apply to just a partial week.......

Excited to ramp my workouts up and become a SKINNY *****!! :bigsmile:
  • polo_princess
    Options
    Hows everyone doing today??

Im done for the day and have managed to get pretty close to 1200 cals which im pleased about but im really struggling to cut down on the carbs

Any suggestions on how ladies??
  • kteeter
    kteeter Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    LOVE this group! I'm jumping in & working towards the results I'm reading from others! :)

Current Weight (8/26): 177.0
    Weight lost since last week: First week!
    Calories burned since last week: First week!
    Nutrition goal met? First Week!
    How many miles did you travel this past week: 8-10

NEW GOALS for the week of 8/26 through 9/2:
    Calorie burn goal: 2,500
    Weight loss goal: 1.5lbs
    Nutrition goal: under 1400 total consumed for most days, more H20! 2 pops a week

Measurements:
    Height: 5'4"
    Chest: 37
    Waist 42
    Hips: 44
    Thighs: 26.5
    Lt Arm: 13
    Rt Arm: 13.5

ULTIMATE GOAL WEIGHT (for October 28th, the end of our challgenge) 160-165
  • kell_riley
    Options
    Hows everyone doing today??

Im done for the day and have managed to get pretty close to 1200 cals which im pleased about but im really struggling to cut down on the carbs

Any suggestions on how ladies??

My trainer at the gym suggested cutting carbs out after lunch time, other than veg!
    It works pretty well actually I'm usually left with well over half my carb intake. Altho there are days when I have normal dinners!
  • vivianleemit
    Options
    Hi ladies! Hopefully I can still join in :) There's only 3 days left for this week so I'll hold off filling the form out until week 3, but my main goals for the remainder of this week are:
    1) Start doing yoga again! I was doing it every day without fail earlier this month and then I went back to college and got lazy again. Bad choice!
    2) Go grocery shopping and pick out some HEALTHY foods for once. No more sodas and microwavable dinners!
    3) No delivery meals for the week! I already pigged out on a medium pizza the other night, I don't need any more.
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Well.. its hump day. This week has been a fail so far. I am up 4lbs since last week, I havent done my eliptical at all, but I did do a kettlebell workout yesterday that still has my butt and thighs hurting.

Its just the scale taunting me :(
  • LatinaPris
    LatinaPris Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies, This is my first time posting so I'm sorry if its lame. I want to join a group so I can stay motivated. I am 32 and I weigh 189 lbs which I started at 193 last Friday, So far so good. Really needing to lose weight found out my cholesterol was high and well that to me is just a scary thing.I have a birthday in November so I'm hoping to get some weight down to be happy with myself. Just thinking being in a group I would do better. So if it is ok to join what do I need to do.:smile::smile:
  • kell_riley
    Options
    Hello Ladies, This is my first time posting so I'm sorry if its lame. I want to join a group so I can stay motivated. I am 32 and I weigh 189 lbs which I started at 193 last Friday, So far so good. Really needing to lose weight found out my cholesterol was high and well that to me is just a scary thing.I have a birthday in November so I'm hoping to get some weight down to be happy with myself. Just thinking being in a group I would do better. So if it is ok to join what do I need to do.:smile::smile:

Hey! You need to fill in the info that we have on the 1st page and then carry on loosing weight and inches! Good luck!! :)
  • mtkautz
    mtkautz Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    HUMP DAY HUMP DAY HUMP DAY.... HUMPITTY HUMPITTY HUMMMMP DAYYYY!!!! Woooo!!! :bigsmile:

Weigh-in is in two days!!! I'm laying low on the carbs and sodium until then:smile:

haven't gotten to work out as much as I would have liked to this week, I'm going to do some elliptical tomorrow morning as much as I can! But at this point any friction in my armpit makes me want to cry:sad: (I had a biopsy, and removal of several cysts... apparently pretty deep I guess. Gross, I know, but it is what it is)

Anyway I hope this second week of the operation has been going great for everyone!!

I want to know.... what is the CRAZIEST thing you have ever done spur of the moment? :glasses: :glasses: :glasses:

KEEP IT UP MY SKINNY B*TCHES! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • lena69au
    lena69au Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I just want to say...not looking forward to tomorrow. Don't think I made any progress at all.
    This last 9 pounds is like Rocky vs Apollo Creed...
  • caroltina
    Options
    Lost 2 lb this week! Post later the other info - first day back at school grrrr
  • erh20000plus
    erh20000plus Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Finally Friday:

Last Weigh-In: 252.3lbs
    Current Weight: 248.3 lbs
    Weight Loss: 4 lbs
    Calories Burned this week: 4048
    Miles Walked: 23.35 miles

2nd Week's goal:
    Walk 20 Miles - Met
    Burn 4000 Calories - Met
    Work out on Wii for 2 hours - Not Met
    Lower Sodium Intake - Half and Half

3rd Week's Goal:
    Walk 25 Miles
    Burn 4500 Calories
    Drink Water
    Lower Sodium Intake
  • kirstenleek
    Options
    9/2. Last week 166.2
    Current - 164.2
    Down two pounds since last week!
    Goal.---Hoping to be the 150s by my birthday!
  • kirstenleek
    Options
    9/2. Last week 166.2
    Current - 164.2
    Down two pounds since last week!
    Goal.---Hoping to be the 150s by my birthday!