Options
    anthonyn2 wrote: »
    12 kgs down so far. 10kgs to go 😏

Doing great! 😊
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    Hey strangers...its been a little while. Had a rough patch with treatments but on a new one that makes me feel 100% times better now ❤ Living off Boost drinks, the love of my kids, and this blond wig is for you @tinkerhellraiser because this is the one I wore today. Lots of new faces In here 😍Looking great. Hope some of you aren't to disappointed to see me but oh well 🤷‍♀️
    0jj0nncr6sm8.jpg

I cannot even imagine your battle, but i dont need to imagine the strength needed to wage it, i see it right here. You are amazing. Its people like you that make a difference in this world. Keep on fighting and making that difference....you are awesome. :)

Thank you my friend. When you're surrounded by great support it gives a person all the strength that's needed and I am very lucky to have that. Things are slowly looking up. Enjoying life, 1 day at a time. 😊 thank you for your kind words.
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    Hey strangers...its been a little while. Had a rough patch with treatments but on a new one that makes me feel 100% times better now ❤ Living off Boost drinks, the love of my kids, and this blond wig is for you @tinkerhellraiser because this is the one I wore today. Lots of new faces In here 😍Looking great. Hope some of you aren't to disappointed to see me but oh well 🤷‍♀️
    0jj0nncr6sm8.jpg

I cannot even imagine your battle, but i dont need to imagine the strength needed to wage it, i see it right here. You are amazing. Its people like you that make a difference in this world. Keep on fighting and making that difference....you are awesome. :)

Thank you my friend. When you're surrounded by great support it gives a person all the strength that's needed and I am very lucky to have that. Things are slowly looking up. Enjoying life, 1 day at a time. 😊 thank you for your kind words.

Hey great to see you! 😁😁
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    0jj0nncr6sm8.jpg

I was stalking this place every day hoping to see this beautiful face. ❤ I'm glad you're doing better. 🤗

Still a long way to go but doing ALOT better, staying positive and enjoying every second with my loved ones ❤ Happy to see you too sweetie 🤗
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    0jj0nncr6sm8.jpg

So good to see you back here :heart:
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    0jj0nncr6sm8.jpg

You look great! Glad to see you back!
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options
    n5fqvt6sl0cw.jpeg

🎶 Well, I dig you Georgia peaches 🎶
    🎶 Makes me feel right at home 🎶
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    n5fqvt6sl0cw.jpeg

Great pic! Have a great Friday!
  • cdubks88
    Options
    clord2 wrote: »
    duijqrs28dgl.jpg

Happy Friday everyone!

Happy Friday! Looking great!
  • cdubks88
    Options
    tams_89 wrote: »

Great photo 😁 hope you have a great weekend

@tams_89
    Thanks! It's a wonderful memory we made. That and we heard some seriously awesome music. :lol::smiley:
    Hope you have a fantastic weekend too! :smile:

• clord2
    clord2 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    cdubks88 wrote: »
    My whole world minus one (plus 2 grown). My wife wasn't there because she's not as much a fan. I had planned this trip a long time in advance so my wife could visit family while the kids and I went to this show.

Breaking Benjamin, Chevelle, Three Days Grace, Diamante and Dorothy.

It was our 8 yr-old's first concert. She's my headbanger. My kids like to rock. :D

Hope everyone has an amazing Friday and weekend!

p8hwwyubpf4q.jpg

I love this pic!
  • clord2
    clord2 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    0jj0nncr6sm8.jpg

@_Miss_Chevious_ Good luck on your treatment. You look great. I went through chemo 4 years ago. It's no picnic for sure. You got this.
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    0jj0nncr6sm8.jpg

You do make a hawt blonde 😍

It’s nice to see you again! I’ve been thinking about you and sending all the positive vibes and best wishes. Thank you for the update, it nice to hear you have a treatment that’s making you feel better. Also I think you should get a red wig!! Please get a red wig!
  • cdubks88
    Options
    clord2 wrote: »
    I love this pic!

@clord2
    Thanks! :smiley:
    Have a great Friday!