New Day!!!!

Options
Ready to go again this morning feeling fresh and energised ready to do a morning work out.... bring it on!!!!

Replies

• MarcyMavin
    MarcyMavin Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Wooo hoooo!!! What’s the workout of the day?
  • dazaheath
    dazaheath Posts: 7 Member
    Options

Just finished todays first workout enjoyed that one got a good sweat going, could feel that heart rate racing. Majority of the body stretched out to feel nice and loose then the workout consisted of press up’s, sit up’s, leg raises, squats, lunges, heel raises for calf’s, some aerobics exercises, 10 minutes shadow boxing, front kicks camber twists knee’s and after that a 20 minute meditation.
  • robbell678
    robbell678 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    dazaheath wrote: »
    Just finished todays first workout enjoyed that one got a good sweat going, could feel that heart rate racing. Majority of the body stretched out to feel nice and loose then the workout consisted of press up’s, sit up’s, leg raises, squats, lunges, heel raises for calf’s, some aerobics exercises, 10 minutes shadow boxing, front kicks camber twists knee’s and after that a 20 minute meditation.
    Sounds like my daily!
    Meditation is critical i think to finish with, leaving the workout on a good note brings me back.
    Pass it on 😁