Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    gdnwibg3lh8j.jpeg

Scrubs life

Your fresh face is gorgeous!
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Hey strangers...its been a little while. Had a rough patch with treatments but on a new one that makes me feel 100% times better now ❤ Living off Boost drinks, the love of my kids, and this blond wig is for you @tinkerhellraiser because this is the one I wore today. Lots of new faces In here 😍Looking great. Hope some of you aren't to disappointed to see me but oh well 🤷‍♀️
    0jj0nncr6sm8.jpg

Lookin good, stranger :) Glad to see you!
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    I expect many a disagree/flag over this, but it's to illustrate the perils of dying your own hair without cover (I didn't want to ruin my towels!). I look like I got into a fight with a paintbrush and lost. :laugh:

c91379wyd841.jpg

I feel your pain. I’m constantly stained red and purple. You can just rub Vaseline all of her yourself, if you don’t mind the feeling. But it feels gross to me.
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    clord2 wrote: »
    Hey strangers...its been a little while. Had a rough patch with treatments but on a new one that makes me feel 100% times better now ❤ Living off Boost drinks, the love of my kids, and this blond wig is for you @tinkerhellraiser because this is the one I wore today. Lots of new faces In here 😍Looking great. Hope some of you aren't to disappointed to see me but oh well 🤷‍♀️
    0jj0nncr6sm8.jpg

@_Miss_Chevious_ Good luck on your treatment. You look great. I went through chemo 4 years ago. It's no picnic for sure. You got this.

No picnic for sure. Happy to see that you got through it ❤🤗
  • hoppgeorge
    hoppgeorge Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    cdubks88 wrote: »
    My whole world minus one (plus 2 grown). My wife wasn't there because she's not as much a fan. I had planned this trip a long time in advance so my wife could visit family while the kids and I went to this show.

Breaking Benjamin, Chevelle, Three Days Grace, Diamante and Dorothy.

It was our 8 yr-old's first concert. She's my headbanger. My kids like to rock. :D

Hope everyone has an amazing Friday and weekend!

p8hwwyubpf4q.jpg

I nominate you for father of the year!!
  • _Miss_chievous_
    Options
    0jj0nncr6sm8.jpg

You do make a hawt blonde 😍

It’s nice to see you again! I’ve been thinking about you and sending all the positive vibes and best wishes. Thank you for the update, it nice to hear you have a treatment that’s making you feel better. Also I think you should get a red wig!! Please get a red wig!

I'm still not sure about the blonde, even my lavender one 🤣 I prefer my black/brown one, looks more natural. A red one shall be coming soon, just for you my dear 🤗 not sure why I'm getting so many wigs because I dont really leave the house lately but they're fun for when I do. I can just pick what hair color goes best with my outfit 🤷‍♀️🤣
  • _Miss_chievous_
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    0jj0nncr6sm8.jpg

Lookin good, stranger :) Glad to see you!

<3
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    Crazyman75 wrote: »
    o0zjw836k9p1.jpg

I love black and white

Looking good. Keep up the great work!
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    0jj0nncr6sm8.jpg

SO GOOD TO SEE YOU AROUND!!!
  • _Miss_chievous_
    Options
    0jj0nncr6sm8.jpg

SO GOOD TO SEE YOU AROUND!!!

❤❤
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I expect many a disagree/flag over this, but it's to illustrate the perils of dying your own hair without cover (I didn't want to ruin my towels!). I look like I got into a fight with a paintbrush and lost. :laugh:

c91379wyd841.jpg

I feel your pain. I’m constantly stained red and purple. You can just rub Vaseline all of her yourself, if you don’t mind the feeling. But it feels gross to me.

I'll pass because I can't stand the feel. :grimace:
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    r88781tzh4bf.jpeg
    Happy Friday 😁 It’s been a busy week - I’ve missed your faces! Hope you are all well ❤️❤️

And there's that smile. 😁
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    I can't find the cool t-shirt thread anymore so I'll have to show this off in here. My cousin made it for me. She knows me well 🌮🌮🌮 happy weekend everyone 😘

vn5friarqpot.jpg

I like it