Feb 25 Crazy Canucks Weigh in/ Results / Challenge

Options
2»

Replies

• arthkicker
    arthkicker Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    sorry for the delay everyone :smile:

The results are in and it's momto5 who is our biggest loser this week... WTG!!!!!

Momto5 -3.8 lbs 3.11%
    Timeforchange -3.0 lbs 1.50%
    Anna145 -2.0lbs 0.86%
    Catherine10 -2.0lbs 0.79%
    Totalgym -0.6lbs 0.29%
    Kristinfrederikson -0.5 lbs 0.28%
    Heal4444 -0.2lbs 0.12%
    Jomickey 0 lbs 0%
    TammyWall (0.5)lbs (0.30%)

Our total team weight loss to date is 112.5 lbs ...woohooo great work team !!!!

This week it's crunch week :happy:
    Let's challenge ourselves to do 20 crunches a day !!!
    (these challenges are on top of the regular exercise you do) :noway:

Good Luck to everyone this week !!!

:flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    Hi Jomickey!

Yah!! Results! Well worth the wait. So exciting.

Congrats Momto5 and everyone!! ! And our team is over 100 lbs now! How about that? Awesome.

Oooh, new challenge.
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Hey All!!

I can't beleive i actually lost that much!! Too Cool!! Now if only i could do that every week!! 2 more lbs and i will be at my half way point!! I don't think i will lose much next week as the hubby and i are going away for the weekend tomorrow with NO KIDS!!! I so can't wait!! I'm taking my laptop with me so i can try and stay on track and log my meals,Wish me Luck!

Congrats everyone and Good JOb!! Keep up the Great work everyone!!
  • TammyWall
    Options
    Way to go everyone!! Congrats to our top wight loss gal!! Keep on going and see you all next week!! :flowerforyou:
  • mommyof2kiddos
    Options
    I didn't make it in yesterday for the weigh in but I'm down 4 lbs =)

Great job everyone!
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    You're down 4 lbs!! That's great mommyof2kiddos! Congrats fellow Canuck!! Keep going!!
  • arthkicker
    Options
    WTG everyone !!! Hope it's a great weekend mom !!!

It's a busy weekend here for us !!!

:drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • arthkicker
    Options
    Just checking in to see how everyone is making out with their crunches? :smile:

2 days til weigh in !!!
  • kristinfrederiksen
    Options
    I've managed to do at least 20 crunches every day so far!
  • Mom_To_5
    Options
    i haven't done any crunches as i haven't had any time!! And i am so not looking forward to Wednesday's weight in as i have gained:sad: from our weekend away, but the weekend was so worth it!! It was so quiet!!!

Good Luck Everyone!!!
  • arthkicker
    Options
    i haven't done any crunches as i haven't had any time!! And i am so not looking forward to Wednesday's weight in as i have gained:sad: from our weekend away, but the weekend was so worth it!! It was so quiet!!!

Good Luck Everyone!!!

Glad to hear you had a great weekend away !!! Where did you guys go? How old are your kids?
  • arthkicker
    Options
    1 day to weigh in, how's everyone doing????

:flowerforyou:
  • Jay_83
    Jay_83 Posts: 446
    Options
    um my foot is getting better. purple but better.:smile:
    i had gained some weight last week i noticed, however it came off pretty fast. i had that iv pumped into me every day all week long so i blame that.:laugh: :laugh:
    exercise is minimal but water intake is super high seeing that i have switched to oral anitbiotics. need a lot of water to swallow those horse pills that smell like pee.:sick: :drinker:
    a little worried about the weigh in. we'll see how it goes:smile:

but im in good spirits.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Mom_To_5
    Options

Good Luck Everyone!!!

Glad to hear you had a great weekend away !!! Where did you guys go? How old are your kids?

Yes it was a great weekend, it was VERY quiet with no kids!! LOL We just went to the Falls, no where special since it is only about 30 mins. away(and stepdaughter lives there so we are there all the time). My 2 daughters from my 1st marriage Chelsie just turned 14 and Destinny will be 12 in May, Stepdaughter Hailee will be 11 in June, our kids, Kylie will be 3 on March 21st and Xander will be 1 on April 13th.

Still not looking forward to weigh in tomorrow though:sad: