INSANITY- Share Motivation and Accountability!

Options
I am restarting INSANITY today! I attempted it over the summer and I got through 3 weeks of it perfectly and then stopped!

I wanted to see if anyone out there is either starting SOON, or started RECENTLY, or starting TODAY (like me!)

If so... we can post here our accomplishments, results, weigh ins, Support, and keep each other accountable. Maybe even awesome results pictures!

I'd like to check in whenever we want.... everyday or once a week! Hope I have some more Weight Loss buddies out there!

Replies

• Ashleypeterson37
    Ashleypeterson37 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I did the fit test yesterday and had my first work out this morning!
  • JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    It's hard.....but don't give up.....you have to build up endurance....I'm about to do month 2 for a second time....
  • michelleisgettinfit
    Options
    I started on August 15th... oh my goodness it's hard! So I am glad that we can share accountability here. :)
  • helloimangela
    Options
    BUMP!
  • aprilhelmreich
    aprilhelmreich Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I have to do day 2 of week 3 today. I'm further along but its still nice to have some buddies. I tend to go about this far and stop also. I am not doing to fit tests the round of INSANITY. For whatever reason I'm really excited to finish it this time around. I have a bad tendency to not finish what I start. Add me!!
  • hughesrj
    hughesrj Posts: 17
    Options
    I hate to sound ignorant..but what is INSANITY??!! Will it help me with the motivation I need to get the lat 8lbs off??!!
  • kspirit
    kspirit Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm starting new today after being on vacation for a week. I gained 1.5 pounds, not bad, but I'm back on the game plan again merging back into the real world. So, far I've had oatmeal and banana for breakfast. So, I off to a good start.

Remember never ever give up just start over again! It's always about staying in the moment.
  • dc2ss
    dc2ss Posts: 1
    Options
    I am doing Insanity for the first time right now. I am currently in week #4 now and enjoying it. I go to a gym that offers the class and there are usually 15-20 people there. I have had a lot fun and I can tell it is working. If you can get a small (or large) group together for support that will be a good way to stay motivated and keep each other accountable. I also find that jogging for 5 min or so and stretching for 3-4 min before starting the video helps me jump right in instead of using the video to warm up. I then start the workout at a pretty moderate tempo for the first round of warm-up and that makes my workout go better. Good Luck.
  • UCONNCOED
    UCONNCOED Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    So happy to see others doing INSANITY at the same time! If anyone on here wants to continue to post on here on a regular basis I would love the Support/Motivation/Accountability and I will be checking in!

INSANITY- (for hughesjr) is a "beach body" set of Videos. Its a 60 day workout DVD program. Its made by the same company as p90x if you have heard of that!

I will be out of class at 7:30 and Will be starting tonight!
    ---> I refrained from buying any crappy food today even though I was hungry. I know I needed to eat light today because I have ordered out TOO much lately!

Good luck to everyone! Please keep coming back so we can help each other!
  • JatieKo621
    JatieKo621 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I love INSANITY! I am on month 1 (week 5....I actually should be on recovery week but I wanted to do one more week of month 1) and getting really excited about MAX workouts. I did INSANITY once before and was in the best shape ever! Then I slacked off and fell out of my routine, but about a month ago (5 weeks to be exact ahaha) I started back up and am working towards finishing another round!

I am doing another week of month 1 because I want a week of doing the workouts COMPLETELY at 100%! Yesterday I only took one break during Pure Cardio (while doing Frog Jumps-ugh I hate those) and I was really proud of myself for pushing through the entire workout with one break.

I have already lost 6 pounds this month and I even took measurements this time around so I am very curious to see what my results will be after the entire program!

Everyone feel free to add me, I love talking about the workouts and helping others with motivation-as it helps me with being dedicated to my workouts as well!

DIG DEEPER!
  • UCONNCOED
    Options
    JatieKo! I added you! I am definitely so much better at staying consistent when I have friends that are doing it with me! Really motivational! I just started back up and Its kinda daunting knowing theres 60 days of this hard work! But thats only because I am mad at myself for not finishing the first time!

I had a healthy eating day and I am back at square one! Done with Plyo Cardio Circuit! Hope everyone got their workout in today! One day at a time!
  • UCONNCOED
    Options
    Hey everyone! If anyone is still checking in, I just wanna stay accountable... I did my Cardio Recovery this morning. On week 1! Hope you all are still keeping up with your insanity!
  • DramaKitten27
    DramaKitten27 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 1, day 3!! Bringing it !!! I didn't weigh myself because they say that weight isn't really an accurate way to keep track of your progress. I did however take down all my measurements & am excited to see results! This is my first time ever to be doing Insanity! I'm LOVING it so far!!
  • heatherzotigh
    Options
    I am on day 33 of INSANITY and loving it! just posted my 30 day results--my profile is public feel free to check it out and add me if you choose!
  • NYGoddess77
    NYGoddess77 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I need a workout and accountability partner via SKYPE. Would love someone to join me so we can keep eachother accountable. I'm currently doing the INSANITY program and on Day 13 but already missed 4 workouts..uugghhh. I just need a live buddy...Any Takers
    Anytime between 11:30am - 9pm