1,000 miles!

Options
lorrpb
lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
edited October 2019 in Success Stories
Today I reached 1,000 miles ridden on my bike in just over a year! Before that, I hadn’t owned or ridden a bike in 35 years. I completed 77 rides ranging from 5 to 33 miles, in 3 states plus Canada. No one ride was epic in and of itself, I just kept working at it because I was having fun.

Keep moving and work towards your goals one mile, one pedal revolution at a time. Also try to get a jacket, water bottle, and bar tape that are color coordinated. This makes it all more fun 🤣🚴🏻‍♀️

5oh1rkgcsjt0.jpeg

Replies

• RunsWithBees
    RunsWithBees Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    You look so lovely and happy! Congrats on the 1,000 miles and here’s to 1,000 more! :):):)
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    FAN-TAS-TIC

That sounds like miles of fun!
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,483 Member
    Options
    @lorrpb, that is amazing.
    I remember so well your post wanting advice on buying a bike, thinking you have done 1000 miles (not km) in so short a time is incredible.

Heck to me your whole ‘journey’ has been amazing.

You are one heck of an inspirational women.

((( <3))), h.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    @lorrpb, that is amazing.
    I remember so well your post wanting advice on buying a bike, thinking you have done 1000 miles (not km) in so short a time is incredible.

Heck to me your whole ‘journey’ has been amazing.

You are one heck of an inspirational women.

((( <3))), h.

Aw thanks!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!