Hey Everybody

Options
I'm here now after a friend told me about the site, I'm 39, a mother of 2, wife of 1 (LOL) and ready to make some life changes.....hope to get some support here and to meet new people....I'm in healthcare for almost 20 years now.....

Replies

• pyckse
    pyckse Posts: 84
    Options
    I'm here now after a friend told me about the site, I'm 39, a mother of 2, wife of 1 (LOL) and ready to make some life changes.....hope to get some support here and to meet new people....I'm in healthcare for almost 20 years now.....
  • gabesky
    Options
    Good job for taking a step! I've barely been here one day and feel a lot of support from everyone its very awesome! The site lets you track calories with ease, your exercise, and everything in between its great. You've come to a good place. Good luck
  • ttoombs
    ttoombs Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Welcome and enjoy!!:flowerforyou:
  • JimWyatt
    Options
    Welcome to the site! It will be really beneficial to you to have people who you can identify with as you take the next step toward a better lifestyle of healty eating and improved fitness.

Remember, little changes add up to a lot in the long run. The jouney may be long, but the trip can be fun if you make it so. Go for it! :flowerforyou:
  • thejarviclan
    thejarviclan Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Hey, one is aaaaall you need! :laugh: :tongue: :wink:

Welcome to MFP! You'll find a lot of great ideas, motivation, support and encouragement here. Plus it's FUN! We're glad to have you.
  • WShope
    WShope Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Welcome. And yes this is an awesome site. Just set your mind to it and anything is possible. This site helps you stay on track.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :smile:
  • pyckse
    pyckse Posts: 84
    Options
    thanks to all of you, I feel excited already!!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!!:flowerforyou: