I have last 6 pounds left to lose.

My goal weight is 100 Ibs. Im almost there.
I don't want to lose after that. Any tips on maintaining my weight and not lose more? I'm 166cm/5'5, 105.2 pounds/47.7kg female 22 years of age.

Replies

• Wannabesmolagain
    Wannabesmolagain Posts: 12 Member
    Its because i have excess fat around my thighs and butt.
  • gocycle
    gocycle Posts: 2 Member
    You are probably small-boned so the 100 lbs goal does not seem excessive to me for your height and age. find a trainer that understands weight lifting for sculpting the body you want. For those last 6 lbs,, MUSCLE will help burn fat.
  • lokayshelokay
    lokayshelokay Posts: 6 Member
    You do not need to loose anymore as we all need some excess weight to be healthy.
    If its your thighs and bum you just nees to tone up!
  • Wannabesmolagain
    Thank you Elisa.
  • Wannabesmolagain
    I didnt lose at all after 105.2. Im maintaining my weight as it is. Thanks for the suggestions.
  • DiscipleOfChrist29
    DiscipleOfChrist29 Posts: 84 Member
    My wife was having similar issues as well. She is 5'4'' and stuck at 52 kg. She wants to be at 50 kg even which is about 110 pounds. She is still having some target area issues like her arms. Now she is just going to the gym with me and seeing some really good results. Not where she wants to be but it has helped especially her butt and thighs. She wants to make gains in that area though so even though it's toning and shaping up, she wants it to grow haha. It really helps to get second, third, and fourth opinions and listen to the people that know and love you. We our are worst critics and sometimes instagram and all that doesn't help when we compare ourselves to who we think we should look like. Hope this helps.