I'm loosing

Options
I started last week on the 7th at 200 lbs. I am now 194. I am so happy! I have had ups and downs but I kept going and it is working! You can do it! I lost 50 lbs about 4 years ago then I sunk I had depression and anxiety and fell back to eating. I seen a picture of me last weekend and hated myself . I know the first two weeks are the hardest. So one more week and I should have my cravings and feeling so hungry all the time gone. Keep going !

Replies

• missjck2
    missjck2 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • peachvine29
    peachvine29 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Great job! That's exciting and keep up the great work! :smile:
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,140 Member
    Options
    I started last week on the 7th at 200 lbs. I am now 194. I am so happy! I have had ups and downs but I kept going and it is working! You can do it! I lost 50 lbs about 4 years ago then I sunk I had depression and anxiety and fell back to eating. I seen a picture of me last weekend and hated myself . I know the first two weeks are the hardest. So one more week and I should have my cravings and feeling so hungry all the time gone. Keep going !

Not to dampen your spirits, but do bear in mind that in the first couple of weeks you will lose more as you change your way of eating because you tend to drop a larger amount of water weight, after that you can expect lose around 1-2lbs per week on average. Don't be discouraged if the rate you're losing at now doesn't continue and keep at it!

Good luck!