Surprise skills

Options

Replies

• polo_princess
    Options
    I can fit my fist in my mouth, does that count lol?
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    i can play piano by ear...i hardly ever use music notes

oh and im really flexible. for example: i can sit on the ground and put both feet behind my head (is that PG? lol)
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Yeah... I'm an open book... no secret/surprise skills.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I can not have something stupid to say... all the time ;/
    Oh dear god, please turn back into you *LOL*
  • sarah_ep
    sarah_ep Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I can hold my liquor REALLY well. I don't know if it legit counts, but I could out drink frat boys when I was in college...
    I knew I liked you. I have a good friend who told me her favorite thing about me was that I was her only friend who could keep up with her while drinking. I bet it would be fun to see who between you and me could drink the most. My body just knows when to stop. I fall asleep. I've often woken up the next day with a completely full drink on my night stand. My husband, on the other hand, feels like he should finish his drink. And then he's sick sometimes when he does that.

I'm also the most obnoxiously responsible drunk ever. I make everyone drink at least 2 full glasses of water before going to bed and I make everyone take a vit B pill. I set up the counter for the morning after with more vitamins, bottles of water/OJ, and coupons for McDonalds for my friends who need it as a hangover cure. Its always fun. Qarol, we have to test, see who could get our drink on best!

You sound like an awesome friend! Nothing wrong with trying to prevent hangovers.
  • foodforfuel
    foodforfuel Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I can call lightning bugs to me from across the yard.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    It counts for something....
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Suture lacerations...Just did that.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    i can play piano by ear...i hardly ever use music notes

oh and im really flexible. for example: i can sit on the ground and put both feet behind my head (is that PG? lol)

post a pic... then we will know for sure
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Hell to the yeah!!!
  • dayzeerock
    dayzeerock Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    I can name every US President in order, forwards or backwards (and I even include the sh.itty ones!).

I am flatulent on command, from either end...sexy, right?! Believe it or not, it actually got me cast in a play a few years ago, hahaha!

I have a keen memory for dates, times, and numbers. Give me a date in the past twenty years, and I can pretty much guarantee I can tell you exactly what I did that day. This makes remembering birthdays and stuff like that simple. Tell me your birthday once, and I'll never forget it! Phone numbers, too! I hardly have any programmed in my phone, I just dial from memory!
  • jemko
    jemko Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Every time I get drunk, I can spontaneously grow a pair of brass ones. I don't think that's a rare skill, though. :D
  • TankGirl71
    TankGirl71 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Recently, when handed a 30.06 and firing it for the very first time, I put 3 in the ten ring from 100 yards. I surprised myself, and caused a little shrinkage amongst the men at the range.
  • krash999
    krash999 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    when i get drunk, and i mean wasted to the point of blacking out(only happened once and it took me shooting almost a whole bottle of whiskey) i can wake up the next morning without a hangover.... does that count?
  • krash999
    krash999 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I can use my feet like my hands,for just about everything.
    I can use my feet like my hands,for just about everything.
    HAHA me too!
    I can tie a cherry stem in a knot using only my mouth!
    I brew beer. I can type about 96wpm. I can play music by ear - mostly horns: trumpet, trombone.. I'm not too shabby at the saxaphone. I am not shy, sometimes to a fault. I can make friends with anyone.
    Recently, when handed a 30.06 and firing it for the very first time, I put 3 in the ten ring from 100 yards. I surprised myself, and caused a little shrinkage amongst the men at the range.

i think i just fell in love......a few times....... :smile:
  • jamk1446
    jamk1446 Posts: 5,577 Member
    Options
    I have a keen memory for dates, times, and numbers. Give me a date in the past twenty years, and I can pretty much guarantee I can tell you exactly what I did that day. This makes remembering birthdays and stuff like that simple. Tell me your birthday once, and I'll never forget it! Phone numbers, too! I hardly have any programmed in my phone, I just dial from memory!

This is me too, the only number in my phone is my husband's because he put it there. It's good I'm honest, if you give me your social and passwords, they're mine until you change them.
  • dayzeerock
    dayzeerock Posts: 918 Member
    Options

This is me too, the only number in my phone is my husband's because he put it there. It's good I'm honest, if you give me your social and passwords, they're mine until you change them.

LOL, me too! I had a job in college where I took credit card numbers over the phone (Ticketmaster)....end of the day, I had quite a few numbers in my head that I could have gone on serious shopping sprees with!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options

It counts. Definitely.
  • ShinyFraga
    ShinyFraga Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I brew beer. I can type about 96wpm. I can play music by ear - mostly horns: trumpet, trombone.. I'm not too shabby at the saxaphone. I am not shy, sometimes to a fault. I can make friends with anyone.
    I brew beer too (and make wine and mead)! in fact, my hubby and I are in a home brew club, of which my hubs is vice president. :smile:
  • paulahhhh
    paulahhhh Posts: 283
    Options
    I can recreate any makeup look to my best ability >> Famous ppl's makeup on the red carpet, youtube gurus makeup looks, pictures of nature (inspiration looks)

n667240682_2164945_1768943.jpg

My Kim Kardashian inspired smokey eye
    n667240682_2268332_263635.jpg

Betty Boop inspired makeup
    n667240682_2164948_7101464.jpg