What are you (or your kids) dressing up as for Halloween?!

Options
Motherofship
Motherofship Posts: 122 Member
The Halloween meme/picture post has me in the spirit of Halloween and I'm ~dying~ to know what you or the little ones are dressing up as this year.

Feel free to share prior year costumes/pics as well!

Replies

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    I love this idea for a post!

This year I'm not as into the plans for my costume as I'd normally be...I've had a lot of other stuff going on. We always go to my mom's on Oct. 31st to hand out candy and I think I'm gonna dress up as Mickey Mouse and my mom will be Minnie. She has a perfect Minnie dress, as well as ears and gloves for us both & a bowtie for me. I will probably just wear a white shirt, black blazer, & red leggings. Not sure what my husband will do, he likes to wait until the last minute for his costumes.

The following night we'll go to an adults only party our friends have and I am thinking I'll reuse my pirate woman costume from 3 years ago or just wear this Victorian-looking lacy black dress from my regular wardrobe and do some goth-type makeup. Not sure!
  • Motherofship
    Motherofship Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    This year I'm not as into the plans for my costume as I'd normally be...I've had a lot of other stuff going on.

Same, that's why I asked--hoping to spark some inspiration!

If all else fails, I will recycle older costumes. Maybe fortune teller this year.

I like all your costumes, especially that you have a Victorian dress in your regular wardrobe.

• seltzermint555
    Options
    errickar wrote: »
    This year I'm not as into the plans for my costume as I'd normally be...I've had a lot of other stuff going on.

Same, that's why I asked--hoping to spark some inspiration!

If all else fails, I will recycle older costumes. Maybe fortune teller this year.

I like all your costumes, especially that you have a Victorian dress in your regular wardrobe.

lol, thanks, it's not Victorian honestly but it has a super high neck, long sleeves, lots of intricate lacy stuff. It's a random (modern day) thrifted dress though!
  • shellywelly123
    shellywelly123 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    ljzd21aox6mp.jpg

This is my son and mine this year 😂
  • Josh_2099
    Josh_2099 Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    ljzd21aox6mp.jpg

This is my son and mine this year 😂

Oh that’s sweet! Sweet as in cool.
  • Josh_2099
    Josh_2099 Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    sqjxnhth3gpb.jpeg

This was several years back
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    qd5w76f1d8k4.jpg

Dressed as Amy Winehouse for a party last night

Bumping this because I'd love to see more costume ideas and photos from others!
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    I'm dressing as a retiree with 3 rescue dogs. 😀
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    I'm supposed to be making my boy an eraser costume. He always has crazy ideas. I told hubs to try to talk him out of it.

I will most likely west cat ears and my leopard hoodie. Not easy to dress up with an arm in a sling
  • Cookietush
    Cookietush Posts: 2,046 Member
    Options
    Im going to be a devil. Daughter will be a unicorn, son a pumpkin killer thing, and then a little power ranger
  • jeffrey_ad
    jeffrey_ad Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    jvc01jvnp5cg.jpeg
    Locust
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    My son is 11 months old and I bought him a cool Chucky outfit. I’ll be dressing up as Tiffany (the doll version). It’s our first Halloween together and I can’t wait to show him photos when he’s older 😁
  • jestog63
    jestog63 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Gladiator and Pirate for party last Saturday night.
  • KeepingUpWithKarina
    KeepingUpWithKarina Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Slender man
  • kimber0607
    kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Im sad to say nothing...My son will be 16 tomorrow and my daughter is almost 15...they are over trick or treating and dressing up...hate it!
    Ill be this for Halloween...
    5ys9qh9rxd5o.jpg
    this pic is of my kids many many moons ago.miss these days!
    r139rs1musrb.jpg
    f3ob11ofuanb.jpg