Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• Tinydancer106Tinydancer106 Member Posts: 3,679 Member Member Posts: 3,679 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    @MelG7777 wrote: »
    Oh not too much. Just sitting on a plane so I can see my fav band EVER in Baltimore.

BLINKITY BLINK......🙌😍👊🤘😎❤❤❤

Like is YOUR "pilot" one of em😉❤❤❤
    Enjoy....take pics....bring me next time dammit😢😭

I totally should have! I’m solo to this concert! Woohoo!

I wish MFP would let me see your profile ....or mine for the matter....news feeds....my food and exercise..😒

But I digress.....how was the show girl!!!🤷🙌💃

I would have LOVED to have gone with you....how fun would that have been....💕👯
    edited October 2019
  • melissawill2017melissawill2017 Member Posts: 1,131 Member Member Posts: 1,131 Member
    What I should’ve done hours ago... ugh..
  • Tinydancer106Tinydancer106 Member Posts: 3,679 Member Member Posts: 3,679 Member
    Waiting for a new client to send me her words...Its kinda my favorite time...getting the first look at someone's style and musings....it's like Christmas morning😍😁🤘🏼......and in a few hours after I dig in and try and do my job, it will be like when you look around at all the destroyed boxes and wrapping and chaos and are like ......🙄woo.
  • _sw33tp3a_11_sw33tp3a_11 Member Posts: 3,105 Member Member Posts: 3,105 Member
    Enjoying my second cup of coffee. I took today to do nothing and enjoying every second of it.
  • CaliValleyGirlCaliValleyGirl Member Posts: 744 Member Member Posts: 744 Member
    Enjoying my breakfast bowl with Cajun spices. Having a cup of pumpkin spice coffee with pumpkin spice sweetener, Pumpkin spice creamer, and pumpkin spice foam
    edited October 2019
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 13,156 Member Member, Premium Posts: 13,156 Member
    About to leave for a Dr’s appt.
    just need a refill,
    I hate going when I’m not sick.
    I’d like to wear gloves and a mask.
  • CaliValleyGirlCaliValleyGirl Member Posts: 744 Member Member Posts: 744 Member
    Re-dying my hair because the protein pre-rinse actually made my hair color come out blotchy.

Go figure.
  • OkillhavecakeOkillhavecake Member Posts: 3,563 Member Member Posts: 3,563 Member
    Having a beer 🍺
  • ghudson92ghudson92 Member Posts: 2,062 Member Member Posts: 2,062 Member
    Catching up on my PhD work. Falling behind because of moving house and the change in routine.
    Enjoying a couple of slices of toast with vanilla almond butter
    skpvzoo5h5hk.jpg

The basket for my red Riding Hood costume came! How cute is that?!

Squueeee
  • _Miss_chievous__Miss_chievous_ Member Posts: 2,765 Member Member Posts: 2,765 Member
    skpvzoo5h5hk.jpg

Squueeee

Where are the cookies??
    skpvzoo5h5hk.jpg

Squueeee

Where are the cookies??

It's going to be filled with sweet treats for kiddies in no time!
  • _Miss_chievous__Miss_chievous_ Member Posts: 2,765 Member Member Posts: 2,765 Member
    skpvzoo5h5hk.jpg

Squueeee

Where are the cookies??

It's going to be filled with sweet treats for kiddies in no time!

I'll have all the reese's and snickers please 😜
  • MichelleWithMoxieMichelleWithMoxie Member, Premium Posts: 1,819 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,819 Member
    mtndewme wrote: »
    3vkvhx8f55nt.jpeg
    nshbcamswuxl.jpeg
    Just ordered this because I love gimmicks! It's good af.

@mtndewme omg whaaaat?? 😯
  • This_farThis_far Member Posts: 396 Member Member Posts: 396 Member
    Watching The Exorcist on AMC. Still scares me.
  • mtndewmemtndewme Member Posts: 724 Member Member Posts: 724 Member
    MichSmish wrote: »
    mtndewme wrote: »
    3vkvhx8f55nt.jpeg
    nshbcamswuxl.jpeg
    Just ordered this because I love gimmicks! It's good af.

@mtndewme omg whaaaat?? 😯

I thought they were pretty good. If you like cheezits you'll love cheese stuffed cheezits.
    Practicing self restraint