What is your passion in exercises?

Options
Mine is walking and I really hated walking at one time now I love it . In fact my hubby and I walk almost every night and its because I want to go walking so What is your passion that you found you love in exercises.

Replies

• jlowensby
    jlowensby Posts: 142
    Options
    I love lifting weights!!! I can forget my stress and problems and just concentrate on getting my form right and make sure I am putting my all into it!
  • MissMichellemybelle
    MissMichellemybelle Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I love the END of a good run. haha!
  • carymi30
    carymi30 Posts: 32
    Options
    I agree weight lifting! It has helped me so much with my fibromyalgia. I feel like a 42 year old woman now. Not 82! yippee!
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    standing calf raises - I have an addiction to them
  • lausa22
    lausa22 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I looveee my elliptical!
  • jackieb79
    Options
    I'm into Tennis and Racquetball... they feel more like just fun activities (which happen to burn a ton of calories) than they do like "working out" which is important to me... I can't seem to stick with a physical activity that isn't fun, so I'm drawn more to sports.
  • ronda_gettinghealthy
    ronda_gettinghealthy Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I dont have one,,,I guess I have ADD or something,,,this month it is my bike...last month running...next month...who knows
  • sazino
    sazino Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm with you, mlaning. I don't actually LIKE running, but I LOVE the feeling afterwards, and I LOVE witnessing my own personal progression. I starting running again a few months ago, and just yesterday I did 3.25 miles in my hilly neighborhood, pushing the stroller, and with the dog! I did it WITHOUT STOPPING! Those are the moments I love. I got home and felt like a warrior
  • Eshathediva
    Options
    I love crazy workouts like Insanity and p90x
  • abeachlady
    Options
    Walking on the beach, and Zumba.
  • SunshineKB
    SunshineKB Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Zumba!!! I have really found my "it" thing that I'm so excited about. It is so exhilarating and fun, and a GREAT workout!!! Love it!
  • BellySoonGone
    Options
    Lifting weights, kayaking, biking, tennis, speed skating... and the list goes on.

Oh, and I don't run - I get bored easily doing that... LoL

EDIT: I like individual sports - I feel I can prove myself.
  • FriendsR4EverTreasures
    Options
    Spinning, zumba, and weights!
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    Running, especially once my fitness levels are up a bit, and I can run proper distances. I was told so often as a kid that I couldn't run (I'm really not built for it) so discovering that, once the whole 'race to be first' pressure was over, I could enjoy it, and run decent distances was pretty cool. I get a real buzz from it.
  • MichaelaaJ
    MichaelaaJ Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Zumba! I love dancing, I love sweating, I forget that I am working out. Jump rope makes me feel like a kid again. :smile: I also am trying to fall back in love with running. :ohwell: slowly but surely :tongue:

Oh and I LOOVE circuit training with my trainer.. pushing my body and my mind to the limit.. and changing it up with strenght and cardio. The hour flies by!
  • Jrab6486
    Jrab6486 Posts: 31
    Options
    I love RUNNING. Its like a rush I get when I run. I constantly push myself to go further, longer, and faster.
  • cmbradfield
    Options
    I love to dance so definitely Zumba, plus Body Pump!
  • yarmiah
    yarmiah Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    TRX - would do it everyday if I could.

I also love the feeling when I'm DONE the stair treadmill (currently do about 30 min at 125 steps pr min)-
    it's almost a "high" ya get when finished!
  • juscallmeb
    juscallmeb Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I love RUNNING. Its like a rush I get when I run. I constantly push myself to go further, longer, and faster.

Runner's High!! :)

that's such an awesome feeling.

right now i love running... but i also love zumba. haven't done it in a while, but will pick it back up in a week or so. :)
  • Matiara
    Matiara Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Kickboxing