Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    qab7gnolr9hi.jpg

Hope this will work this time

Hey, I'll have one of those too 😁
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,890 Member
    Howdy doody

hek7tb6ee6xq.jpeg
  • Tallawah_
    Tallawah_ Posts: 2,475 Member
    I wasn't sure about posting this picture in here but I experienced a good feeling earlier. I went to the store without my wig or chemo hat today. I was like this, I was me and this is going to be me until the Dr says I have no more Chemo to do. I was scared to go in that store, but I went in and let all fears aside of how I thought people would look at m. For once... I wasn't afraid to walk in there and let people see me like this. I'm glad I did because you know what? Everyone in there gave me good vibes ❤ I will soon lose all the little hair I have left, maybe my lashes and eyebrows too but who cares?? I'm a fighter and I'm proud of how I've been fighting it so far. Anyways.... I'm sure my bald head is cuter than some haircuts out there 🤷‍♀️🤣 Happy Monday everyone! 9hfo2biqoyxn.jpg

I am honestly in awe of you girl <3 you are strong, courageous and a fighter :) I am glad that you posted this; you look beautiful, happy, and positive . . . Many hugs to you :)

...my sentiments exactly! :smile:
  • melissawill2017
    melissawill2017 Posts: 1,131 Member
    tams_89 wrote: »
    ya9yswb4jm6c.jpg
    I got a wig for Halloween and I love it 😆

One of my favorite Halloween looks is Dia Los Muertos! Looks great- love that wig!!

• Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,426 Member
    Howdy doody

hek7tb6ee6xq.jpeg

The man, the myth, the legend
  • melissawill2017
    melissawill2017 Posts: 1,131 Member
    p0dt115a4iab.jpeg

The little man broke his arm 2 days ago. Now all he wants to do is sleep in Daddy’s bed...no complaints here. Kids a legend!

Loving this pic- two handsome guys! Looks like little man is feeling good today!☺️
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    njj507cotg1y.jpg
    Happy Monday :flowerforyou:

My Halloween costume arrived today. Just trying it on to make sure it fits.

Digging the outfit you look tight! I'm also digging the candy skulls in the background.

Happy Halloween!
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    tams_89 wrote: »
    ya9yswb4jm6c.jpg
    I got a wig for Halloween and I love it 😆

Love the look. Not sure why but I have always been into the candy skulls and the whole Día de Muertos celebration.
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    fksx6bx1efiv.jpeg
    Happy Tuesday!! I hate Tuesdays and I need a hair cut so why not throw on a red lip, right?? Have a great day peeps!

Great pic. Great smile. Have a fantastic day!
  • PruneJuice2point0
    PruneJuice2point0 Posts: 305 Member
    fksx6bx1efiv.jpeg
    Happy Tuesday!! I hate Tuesdays and I need a hair cut so why not throw on a red lip, right?? Have a great day peeps!
    I like the hair.. and the lips... and the glasses... and always that smile!
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    fksx6bx1efiv.jpeg

Red lips is the way to go, always ! You look so lovely 💋
  • sr2587
    sr2587 Posts: 239 Member
    njj507cotg1y.jpg
    Happy Monday :flowerforyou:

My Halloween costume arrived today. Just trying it on to make sure it fits.
    Wait... Sailor Moon is on mfp?!?!?
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Dakase83 wrote: »
    b5j7t5mirmf0.jpeg

Morning! Just me and my coffee, imperfections and all. Wish I was girly and knew how to do more than mascara as a makeup routine 🤦🏼‍♀️☕️😘

I think you look great just the way you are. 😊

Have a fantastic day!
  • gman7676
    gman7676 Posts: 291 Member
    k2rx7l5y1ycz.jpg

This afternoon before work.
    I don't want to go to work.

WOW!! You are gorgeous!
  • gman7676
    gman7676 Posts: 291 Member
    Dakase83 wrote: »
    b5j7t5mirmf0.jpeg

Morning! Just me and my coffee, imperfections and all. Wish I was girly and knew how to do more than mascara as a makeup routine 🤦🏼‍♀️☕️😘

Looking good!!