New challenge

Options
Hi my name is Pam,
I’m 65 and do swim aerobics daily for 45 minutes to 1 hour. I am currently doing the Keto diet and have lost about 10 pounds in 6 weeks. It is coming off very slow. My current goal is to just see the scale say under 200 lbs. My current weight as of today is 203.
I am looking for any suggestions or recipes that are easy. I am really getting sick of eggs everyday. I also do smoothies daily also with no fruit. By the way I don’t eat chicken, beef, pork. Only turkey and seafood.
Help!!!!

Replies

• DonnaL1959
    DonnaL1959 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have just started Keto this week for the first time ever. I bought 3 Keto books on Amazon so that I wouldn't get tired of the same old, same old. I'm not a big egg fan myself. There are some good recipes in these books and I also got some ideas online at dietdoctor.com. You could also borrow some Keto cookbooks from the library?

How about turkey bacon, or smoked salmon with some avocado?
    Mini pepperoni sticks and cheese?
    Ground beef breakfast 'hash' with roasted radishes instead of potatoes?

I am just getting the flours into my house this week - so I haven't tried any Keto bread or pancakes yet. Those look good too.

10 pounds in 6 weeks sounds pretty good to me - that is almost 2 pounds per week. Slow & steady is supposed to be the best way to adjust your body to a new way of eating.