Brickhouse Babes - SEPTEMBER TRIBAL CHALLENGE( Closed Group)

Options
Well hello from your new Team Leader! Are you all ready to go TRIBAL? We are the BRICKHOUSE BABES and we are going to kick it in triple gear for this month. For those of you who don't know who's on the team, they are:

sarahnicolexoxo
HMKan
jennyray1
jesseBYAH
miovlb6
NanBar
MOOOSEEE3
txjulie
jennlee80
julwills

Can you say, " AWESOME!" We have an amazing team!!! Also please note that there are 2 different excercise groups, the more advanced, and the regular. Looking forward to going tribal with you all!

I will need each of your starting weights either the night of 8/31 or the morning of 9/1. You can just send me a message with them if you'd like or if you want my personal email, let me know and we can do it that way too. The following is what we get to look forward to for week 1. First up...

HESE ARE THE ADVANCED EXERCISES! I will post the youtube videos tomorrow!

SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE
WEEK 1 – BUSHMEN SERIES (Advanced)
Week One Daily Exercise Challenge
Each team member that completes their daily exercise challenge receives one point, if all team members complete each daily exercise for all 6 days the team is then awarded an additional 5 Bonus Points.
Welcome to 300 Week You will do 6 exercises at 50 reps as quickly as possible 3 times this week. These are not to be broken up into segments. You are the BUSHMEN it’s time to push yourself!
Day 1 - 50 Squat Kicks, 50 Jumping Jacks , 50 Crunches, 50 Mountain Climbers, 50 Wood Chops and last but not least 50 Globe Jumps!
Day 2 - 2 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 2 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 2 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 2 sets of 15 Shoulder Shrugs (weighted)
Day 3 - 50 Squat Kicks, 50 Jumping Jacks , 50 Crunches, 50 Mountain Climbers, 50 Wood Chops and last but not least 50 Globe Jumps!
Day 4 - REST YOU DESERVE IT!

*******Please watch the videos as they may differ from your version of the exercise!*********
Week One Weekly Team Challenge
Each team member in order to get the weekly team bonus points must all log every day and not go over their target calories and log at least 64 oz. of water each day. If each team member does this all 6 days your team will be awarded 5 Bonus Points. *Feel free to do these exercises in sets if you are unable to do them all at one time. Please do your best as you are much stronger than you believe.

I will post the videos this evening!

******************************************************************************************************************************************

THESE ARE THE BASIC EXERCISES for Week 1. more youtube videos will be posted tomorrow!

SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE
WEEK 1 – PYGMY SERIES
This should be done in addition to your normal workout routine. This is a challenge and is not a replacement!
Week One Daily Exercise Challenge
Each team member that completes their daily exercise challenge receives one point, if all team members complete each daily exercise for all 6 days the team is then awarded an additional 5 Bonus Points.
WELCOME BACK FROM YOUR DAY OF REST WE’RE STARTING WEEK #1 YOU ARE A PYGMY WARRIOR!
Day 1 Exercise Challenge - 30 Squat Kicks* and 50 Jumping Jacks
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSu-wci9uTo )
Day 2 Exercise Challenge – 2 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses + 1 Extra Mile jog, walk or run (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYwzaUXK6gs) * You may use cans of soup, tomato juice or bottles of water if u don’t have weights
Day 3 Exercise Challenge – 50 Crunches* + 20 Mountain Climbers
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI8u58hPam4 )
Day 4 REST YOU DESERVE IT!

*******Please watch the videos as they may differ from your version of the exercise! *********
Week One Weekly Team Challenge
Each team member in order to get the weekly team bonus points must all log every day and not go over their target calories and log at least 64 oz. of water each day. If each team member does this all 6 days your team will be awarded 5 Bonus Points.
*Feel free to do these exercises in sets if you are unable to do them all at one time. Please do your best as you are much stronger than you believe.

Replies

• HMKan
    HMKan Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    wait I thought the first weeks were just through saturday. Day 1-4.

Yay Mooose! Thanks for leading us sheep! baaaaaaa
  • fzyfrog
    fzyfrog Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    As the team mascot, I'm bumping this thread!! :tongue:
  • jennlee80
    jennlee80 Posts: 142
    Options
    Yeah what Heather said!
  • HMKan
    Options
    Yay fzy bumped us. now she just has to grind us.

yea mooose, he updated it, I just saw his thing. Good. 2 rest days in a week. My kinda challenge! lol
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    YEAH BABY, I AM READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!
  • txjulie
    txjulie Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Word.
  • julwills
    julwills Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    woo hoo I'm ready!!
  • sarahnicolexoxo
    Options
    Angela, you are amazing for taking over. I LOVE you and you will be a kick *kitten* team leader!!!!!
  • JenRedesigned
    JenRedesigned Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Yay!! I can't wait to start!
    This is my first challenge, so do we need to post if we are doing Advanced or Regular?
    Oh, and do you want me to create a Signature Graphic?
  • MOOOSEEE3
    MOOOSEEE3 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE it if you wanted to create a signature for our Kick *kitten* team! Also I'm not sure you need to specify for the Advanced or Regular, I haven't seen the Captain spreadsheet yet. So for now, yes, please let me know which one you are doing or if you are doing both.
  • miovlb6
    miovlb6 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Woo-hoo! Bring it on September!
  • JenRedesigned
    Options
    BHBSig.png

Who likes it? Who hates it? Does she look enough like fzy? :)
  • miovlb6
    miovlb6 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I like it! She's got more hair than fzy, but she's definitely wearing cfm pumps, so I think it's a good likeness! :wink:
  • JenRedesigned
    Options
    I like it! She's got more hair than fzy, but she's definitely wearing cfm pumps, so I think it's a good likeness! :wink:

Hahaha!! CFM Pumps!
  • julwills
    julwills Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    awesome!! I added it to my signature :smile: :smile:
  • jennlee80
    jennlee80 Posts: 142
    Options
    CUTE! Fzy is hot
  • MOOOSEEE3
    Options
    Don't forget....I need starting weights by today/tonight or FIRST thing in the morning.

On another note, I love our new signature, and I think it looks like FZY :) But...I am stupidly challenged when needing to add this to MY signature. Anyone care to tell me how to do it? PS - I know how to change it , but I don't know how to get the picture on there. Forgive me please.
  • MOOOSEEE3
    Options

Hahaha!! CFM Pumps!

FREAKING AWESOME!!
  • HMKan
    Options
    That's amazing Jenny! How do I add it to my signature.?!?
  • fzyfrog
    fzyfrog Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah, it looks like me!!!! CFM Pumps and everything (well except the long flowing hair, but we'll work with it, lol)! Thanks Jenny!!!