New to this forum

Options
I’m new to this deal and wanted to say hello. I’m 32 and 200 lbs. I’ve been very active at the gym and life in general for the last 3 months. Recently got a divorce and also a friend of Bill W. I’m trying to tone up, get rid of a gut I’ve had my whole life (I was an overweight kid) and perhaps get some support. I’m really interested in effective workouts. I tend to go really hard and don’t necessarily see the results some others are getting. I have a sweet tooth but have been doing better with that recently.

Replies

• hunhun57
    hunhun57 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi Just think of it all as a lifestyle and eating healthy. Eating all in moderation. You can do it.
  • giancarlov1191
    giancarlov1191 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Patience is very important in this journey. It's better to start slow and ramp up rather than start heavy and burn out. Marathon vs. Sprint
  • Alia_R
    Alia_R Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Patience is very important in this journey. It's better to start slow and ramp up rather than start heavy and burn out. Marathon vs. Sprint

Exactly this ^^. I’ve been there and basically crashed and burned. You have to be very patient with yourself; patience is key.
  • Capergirl11
    Capergirl11 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    stay motivated you got this