• Choclat_Pearl
    Choclat_Pearl Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I blame...Budd Chjari Syndrome. :grumble:
  • SusM321
    SusM321 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I have no one but myself to blame!
    Like I've always told my kids when they were growing up (& my grandkids now)...We are responsible for our own behavior,
    OWN IT!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I know I have no one to blame but myself but I'd rather blame it on menopause and those stupid fast food restaurants. :bigsmile:

Edited to also blame my son because he always buys snacks. :devil:
  • staceyGO
    staceyGO Posts: 376
    Options
    <
    dat beyotch! :angry:

bahahahahaha, yes indeed, nobody's fault but you're own... my own I mean ha.
  • Genem30
    Genem30 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Everyone except myself.

Oh wait, you want me to blame myself, don't you?

I'm not going to play this game. :wink:

I'm going to go with Gene Roddenberry.
  • countrygirl_717
    Options
    Just myself!
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    I blame the government and all of their nutritional "experts" for pushing the wrong macronutrient on us. I mean c'mon they are telling us to eat more whole grains than fruits and vegetables!! Something is wrong there.

I track carbs (get them from veggies, berries and some nuts). I track protein - sort of - and I eat unlimited fat. Had 54g of fat already today (was just curious about my typical breakfast this morning so I logged it - I usually don't).

We see calories. The body sees fuel, not calories.

I can't lay the entire blame on the government. Thank you fellow Paleo Group member!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Ma babies.
  • ItsMeLori
    ItsMeLori Posts: 346
    Options
    I blame menopause, it started about 4 years ago. I weighed 140-145 always stayed at that weight comfortably.. then slowly started gaining over the last 4 years. Up to 174 my highest. I've always been active and a healthy eater. Now it is just a struggle to lose it but I won't give up!!
  • ExFit
    ExFit Posts: 28
    Options
    Jut like I know every other parent feels... My kids! LOL j/k...Myself , i could make the time by sacrificing other things, which is what I am going to do now.

Fat America is going down!
  • LovingMyselfAgain
    Options
    <

That is hilarious!! At least you're honest!! And are doing something about it!
  • LovingMyselfAgain
    Options
    I blame myself...but i will also be patting myself on the back when i achieve my goal, and look great..
  • Murphk323
    Murphk323 Posts: 184
    Options
    Quote that I live by - from the amazing and badass Jillian Michaels.

"Don't blame anyone or anything for your situation or problems. When you do that, you are saying that you are powerless over your own life, which is complete and utter crap. An empoweing step to reclaiming your life is taking responsibility."

AMEN HALLELUJAH GIRL, PREACH ON.
  • danni2110
    danni2110 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    wish i could blame someone else but there is only me. I let my self get comfy with ,y partner and then stopped caring what i put into my mouth and look where that got me.
  • LaSweetMini
    LaSweetMini Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    me, myself and my sweet tooth! :grumble:
  • sheppeyescapee
    sheppeyescapee Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I'd say 90% myself 10% my disability. Nobody forced me to eat the way that I did, but at the same time my disability really hasn't helped either. Either way I'm getting myself back on track despite the disability.
  • ritaadkins2002
    ritaadkins2002 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    yes it would be easier to blame others....but i strongly believe its my own fault.....i have to take responsiblity for it!!!! if i didn't i wouldnt lose any....and i put the fork to my mouth ...nobody force it. so yes its my fault...and im doing something about it. Yes it would be easier to blame others, but truthfully u have to take responsibilities for yur own actions or u are playing with fire in denile.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    I blame Matt Lauer. And I WILL NOT REST UNTIL HE IS OFF THE AIR!!
  • TK421NotAtPost
    TK421NotAtPost Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I blame myself. And I also take credit for achieving my current physique...

Modern society has provided us with many conveniences that promote weight gain. But unless there is a specific medical condition involved, anyone who blames anyone but themselves just isn't getting it.....
  • ehlertmartha
    Options
    <

that make me laugh:)