Take pictures Slow and steady wins the race

One year gym Anniversary was this week. I was pretty bummed because the scale only shows a minor loss. Nowhere near where I had wanted to be.
But then I got the idea to do a pic in the same clothes, same location, same day 1 year later.

Yay! Although it's not a huge difference like some transformation stories I can tell a tiny difference. It's been a crazy year with 3 weddings, my father-in-law's illness and funeral plus a few other friends funerals and my son's upcoming wedding. Definitely a rollercoaster ride of emotions. So this year gym has been more for my sanity than weight loss.

The 2nd pic is just for giggles. I think that might be a teeny tiny muscle forming. I am just thrilled to be able to do a Burpee, an assisted pull up and to have a routine on the "big boy" side of the gym (aka free weights)

Anyway just wanted to share and hopefully inspire someone else to come along on the journey. It's so worth it.

And if you're on your journey and bummed out by the number on the scale take a picture. It really is eye opening.

Just had to share. Not there yet but on my way.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!