I ate how many calories today?!?

Options
New to the program...simply amazed at how many incidental calories there are for this and that. I'm looking forward to charting progress.

Replies

• Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Goodluck!

I dont even want to think about the amount of calories I was eating a day! Ugh. haha
  • LisaCorkin
    Options
    Scary isn't it?! Lol. I've only been doing it a couple of weeks and I've been gobsmacked at how much I thought I was eating healthy that is actually full of calories!!

Good Luck with it :-)
    x
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Tell me about it! Never knew how much I was putting into my body - no wonder I got so big.
  • melissabee31
    Options
    It's so easy to miss the small things, like coffee. I was always told coffee had no calories if black. What a lie! Flavored coffee has calories, even if it's only a few. This site will really get you thinking at how everything you put in counts, not just what is on your plate at meal time.
  • ExFit
    ExFit Posts: 28
    Options
    THIS IS SO RIGHT!!

I was a walking clogged Artery before, it's crazy. I can only imagine what other people see apart from my 2 eyes when they see me. (And my wife does not count, She loves me and as everyone knows, loves makes you blind)