In shape before X-MAS !!!

Options
Mr_Keto
Mr_Keto Posts: 9 Member
Time to beat the sheep and be in shape before the new year resolutioners !!!

Replies

• Mr_Keto
    Options
    Keto diet is THE best diet to lose 2 stones before X-MAS !!! Let’s do this together and push each other !!!
  • candylilacs
    candylilacs Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Keto dieters in the first two weeks drop 10-15 pounds. It's then that 1-2 lbs. begins. I've been on it six weeks. My first two weeks: -15 pounds. My next four weeks: -10 lbs.
  • Blondie3012
    Blondie3012 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Mr_Keto wrote: »
    Keto diet is THE best diet to lose 2 stones before X-MAS !!! Let’s do this together and push each other !!!

More info please? How ?
  • candylilacs
    Options
    apullum wrote: »
    It’s very common to drop a large amount of water weight quickly when one begins a calorie deficit, especially if they are restricting carbs as well. However, after that initial water weight loss, then your healthy pace of fat loss will depend on how much you have to lose. Fat loss is caused by a consistent calorie deficit, not by any specific way of eating.

I have been on this ride before. At the age of 16, I lost 90 pounds, what was then called the Atkins diet. I had a negative body image and saw this skyrocket in my 20-30s.

So I saw the "Keto" diet, and I wanted not to be on it. It was my husband's idea and I went with it with a skeptical eye, I might add. The "keto" isn't bad and since the Atkin's Diet it's gotten to be more vegetables and fruit. It's also blood glucose 199 to 100.

I'm under the watchful eye of a therapist specializing in eating disorders. So all you 4 disagreers . . .keep to yourselves.
  • Mr_Keto
    Options
    @Blondie3012

Hi, first of all you cut out all carbs out of your diet and only consume healthy fats and protein. (You can calculate the macro breakdown from your body’s stats and activity level etc). You do this for two weeks and on the last day (ideally) in the evening you have a refeed meal which consist of carbs to replenish your glycogen store and you start the protein/fat consumaption again. Cardio and strength training 3-4 times a week.

I can see a lot of people as above have disagreed, I can understand why because it’s the hardest and mentally challenging diet you can do and people shy away from it. For me personally after trying 100’s of diets this one worked and worked on my friends and family who also gave it a go. Most important I got RESULTS !!! Don’t get me wrong this is a tough diet and it will challenge you mentally and you will feel like to give up to begin with but if you stick to it. You’ll notice small results daily and even bigger results weekly.
  • candylilacs
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Keto dieters in the first two weeks drop 10-15 pounds. It's then that 1-2 lbs. begins. I've been on it six weeks. My first two weeks: -15 pounds. My next four weeks: -10 lbs

I'm just saying what I've been doing. "Disagree" signals that I am lying.
    Sharon_C wrote: »
    We are allowed to disagree. That's what the forums are for. The fact that you want to silence people with different perspectives is disheartening and dangerous.

"Disheartening and dangerous"? The only silencers are moderators. You may not agree with keto-ers, but disagreeing with them is accusing them of lying. "Disheartening and dangerous" is straight out of 1984's Ministry of Love.
  • candylilacs
    Options
    kimny72 wrote: »
    While I wasn't one of them, I believe the disagrees might be because you said "keto dieters" lose 10-15 lbs in the first two weeks and 1-2 lbs after, not that you lost that. And that simply isn't true for everyone, it depends on what carb level you were naturally eating at before keto and your personal physiology around holding and releasing water weight. Plus a keto dieter, just like any other dieter, will lose as much in the following weeks as their calorie deficit allows, which won't necessarily be 1-2 lbs.

I ended up losing 15 lbs in first two weeks, and I lost 10 lbs in the next four weeks.
This discussion has been closed.